0.21

As I was opening the door to my locker I got drowned in notes flowers and sweets. I was so overwhelmed with all this I didn't know what to do. I knew I was popular but not this popular it reminds me of Oikawa.

I even got a few plushies and chocolate boxes my eyes lit up at the sweets and started eating them right then and there.

But my happiness was shortened when I was attacked onto the ground by people who seemed to be hugging me? "Y/N WE MISSED YOU" I heard people's cries I got up and it was everyone from the art club.

They were all crying "Y/N YOU HAD US WORRIED SICK" everyone from the club was here but Himari "Wheres Himari" everyone just looked at each other with sad eyes.

"Apparently her grandmother had died so she had to move back to Spain and she said she's staying there for good" everyone looked around at the ground some trying to hide their tears.

Himari's grandmother was always here cheering us on and during competition time she'd bring us Spanish food to eat to have us calm down. I and Himari may not have been close but I still called her a good ally and competition.

I was just speechless but before I could say anything the bell decided to ring rude much. 

I just sat in class pretending as if I didn't miss like two weeks of school. I was sitting at my desk peacefully until I felt someone wrap their arms around me when I looked up to see who it was it was none other than Suna.

"Back from your Lil holiday" I just groaned turning around to face Suna looking at him with a bored face "already tired" Suna chuckled "yes oh your bullshit Rin" I just gave him a sweet smile before laying my head on my desk.

Finally, I'm home school felt like a whole blur. The only things I could remember were the faces of the people I love. Is that normal it doesn't matter tho I'm finally in the comfort of my own house.

I changed out of my uniform into some warm clothes and snuggled into my bed passing out. It was a long day back.

I hope things go back to normal. I miss my mum and brother.

I just slowly drifted off to sleep with tear drops slowly rolling down my face dreaming about the one I love the boy that stole my heart.

Suna Rintaro.

I am too in love with the idiot 

THANK U FOR 6.4K READS LIKE WTF I DIDN'T KNOW THAT MUCH PPL WOULD ACTUALLY LIKE THIS BOOK