0.9

It was Monday morning.

As you were putting a white cloak on top of your painting. You quickly waved your dad goodbye and went off to school.

You normally leave early when you have to turn in a painting cause you'll need to wait till the end of school for club hours. To have a private talk season with your teacher about your artwork.

When you arrived at the Art club room you already saw a few canvases sitting on Easels with people writing on paper. I put mine on an Easel opening my bookbag to get a sticky note. As I wrote my name down I could hear two familiar voices.

Osamu & Atsumu Miya

Your devilish cousins walked in to see you glaring at them "You two have morning practice to go to, so leave" I said in a sassy tone both obeyed and went walking to the gym.

A few minutes later I went to watch them well more like watching my phone. 

"GO ATSUMU" I could hear Atsumu's annoying ass fans squealing as he played. I tried blocking out their squeals by listening to music, but they were so fucking loud.

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled at the fan girls irritated that they wouldn't SHUT UP "ugh fucking hoe" I heard one of the girls whisper "What did you just call me" I took both my earphones out.

I was so ready to beat her up

"You're a fucking hoe" I looked down at the short girl glaring at her with murder in my eyes.

 I'm gonna fight this bitch "Y/n come down I need your help" I heard the coach call for me. This girl got saved wait till next time.

I went and helped with the water and towels, while handing out the towels I felt some sweaty arms wrap around me "get your arm off me your smelly and sweating" I pushed the person's arm away from me.

"U smell" I turned around to see Suna all sweaty and gross.

FAT TIMESKIP

"God I'm gonna fail humanities" it was time to go to the art room to see what we got for our art projects.

When we arrived at the club room everyone was already there "Congrats Aoi" Himari congratulated Aoi, We were both confused we went to look for ours.

When we looked up we saw both mine and Aoi's artwork Aoi was in 1st place while I was 2nd, but this time I wasn't mad about it.

"I did it" I turned to Aoi she was looking at her artwork about to cry "I'm so proud of you" I hugged Aoi it was always rare for her to get on the top 3.

The rest of the time we all had free time waiting for our turns to talk to the teacher.

"Y/n" I heard my teacher call.

After the meeting, I walked out with a new spirit. Another way I can improve my work.

Time skip

When I and Aoi were walking out of the school gates I bumped into a person I hate.

Haruka "Oh Y/n, Aoi hey" I turned my head before looking at Haruka with a sweet smile "Hey.." She just looked at me with a sad expression "Congrats you guys did amazing" after Haruka said that she just walked off.

I just looked and Aoi in confused.

this is what u painted btw

A/n- I lost motivation writing this sorry I might redo it