0.24

A/n- before reading I deleted the last two chapters cause I didn't wanna drag this book.

12 years later...

Me and Rin were now married and we had an adorable son Hibiki his got Rin's face and his got my hair.

Rin wants another baby, but I'm telling him to wait cause being a mum is HARD.

"RIN WHERES MY NECKLACE" I yelled as I was trying to find the necklace my Dad gifted me before he died...
I wear it everyday, I only take it off when I go into the water.

"ITS IN THE BATHROOM" I ran there I saw it next to the sink I picked up the gold necklace with my birthstone in a heart shaped gem holder.

I put it on and I was ready. Rin came from behind me slowly wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me in leaving small kisses on my cheek "you look beautiful like always" I smiled this man will complement me on everything.

We finally got to Atsumu's house they were throwing a party.

The door opened revealing my best friend Aoi "Y/N YOU MADE IT" she squealed pulling me into a bone crushing hug "Aoi you don't hug me like that and IM YOUR HUSBAND" I heard Atsumu whine witnessing his wife likes his own cousin more than himself.

"Stay jealous tsumu I was the first Miya she loved" I laughed before entering their house I could see all the people I've grown a strong bond with.

I saw Osamu holding his newborn baby while his wife was getting a snack "SAMU can I hold Haru" I begged Osamu just sighed "fine if Atsumu asks to hold her say no" I smiled before Osamu placed the small fragile baby girl in my arms.

"Shes too cute" Rin smiled looking at her "we should have a baby girl" My face immediately turned red "If you want a girl then you better start praying" I smirk giving him a small kiss.

A few minutes later Hina (Osamu's wife) asked me if she can have the baby so she can give her milk to sleep.

It was around 1am and everyone was heading home. While me and Rin were driving home he held my thighs squeezing them softly.

"Y/n..." he gently spoke "yes love?" i turned to him smiling "I'm happy we met I never thought I'd be having a family with a beautiful woman like you I generally thought I'd be a loner in the future" I laughed the thought of him being a loner was funny.

"Don't laugh idiot" he parked the car in the driveway pulling me into a kiss. I leaned in cupping his face as he kissed me deeper.

Rin pulled from the kiss smiling at me "You drive me crazy Y/n I love it" he said pulling me right back into a kiss.

We ended up making out before he demanded me to get out the car. I did as I was told and he threw me over his shoulders "we're making love tonight baby" he said softly slapping my ass.

Rin threw me onto our bed pulling me into a kiss as he was taking my dress off "god your so beautiful" Rin looked at me with his lustful eyes.

His hand going up and down my waist while kissing me giving me love bites and hickeys.

He crawled down eyeing my wet underwear "can I??" He asked before slipping my underwear off revealing my wet pussy.

Rin held my thighs squeezing them as he started eating me out his tongue doing wonders down there.

Making me moan and beg for more "Rin..please moree" Rin let go of one of my thighs and started rubbing my clit.

I moaned his name loudly he was hitting all the perfect spots making me arch my back and rolling my eyes.

"Baby cum in my mouth" I couldn't help it I wanted to cum but I didn't want to please him that easily.

Or so I thought he put his fingers in me hitting the sweet spot making me cum all over his fingers.

Rin looked at his fingers licking them then licking up the rest of my cum.

"Rin... PUT YOUR DICK IN ME RIGHT NOW" I demanded and he obeyed. Slowly putting the tip in.

Whenever he'd moan or groan or even say my name while we fucked turned me on.

He started speeding up each thrust making me moan from pleasure "fuck..~ Rin!" I moaned rolling my eyes back.

Run started picking up the speed the only things that could be heard were our moans and the sound of skin clapping.

"C'mon say my name louder" Rin smirked looking down at my messed up state and I did as I was told.

He fucked me harder I moaned louder "good girl Y/n" Rin pulled out randomly which pissed me off.

But before I could say anything he flipped me onto my stomach putting my ass in the air.

He put it back in me with no warning making my gasp. I buried my face into the sheets moaning into them.

"I wanna hear you moan sweetie" Rin pulled my hair letting go of it to shove two of his fingers in my mouth.

I was sucking and licking on them while moaning "I'm about to cum love" His thrusts we're getting sloppier and I could feel his dick twitch.

"Same here" I said in between moans.

A few more thrusts and I could feel Rins hot cum feel me up. He pulled out as he watched some of his cum leak out of me.

We both collapsed on the bed trying to breathe "fuck I love you so much Y/n" Rin cupped my face looking at me with warm eyes.

He got up before I could say I love you.

Rin came back with towels and food "here I'll help you change" I sat up and Rin slipped on my shirt and pants.

"Lets sleep you must be tired" Rin chuckled as he pulled me in to cuddle.

A/n- STOP THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT IF I NEED IMPROVEMENT PLEASEE TELL ME
So this is the end of my book 😭

I may or may not add extra chapters, but who knows

Thank you everyone for reading my first book
And if you liked this I'd love it if you guys tried out my new book I'm writing