Chapter - 49 | Confrontation

Start from the beginning

"Arreh..."

"Vo to bas hum yaha aise yoon hi tehel rhe the... Aur Anokhi mil gayi... To socha mil aate hai..."

Anokhi was unsettled about his tone of voice, but she didn't pay much attention to it.

"Toh aap dono baat keejiye... Hum chalte hai...", Vivek walked away, giving Anokhi a surprised smile.

"Aap yaha kya kar rhi hai Miss Bhalla ?...", his stern voice jolted her.

She turned to face him and then spoke up, "Vo... Vo mujhe aapse... Mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai Shaurya Sir..."

"Lekin mujhe koi baat nhi karni...", he walked inside his cabin paying no heed to her.

She was taken aback by the way he went inside, blatantly ignoring her.

Shaurya entered the room, opened his file, and immersed himself in it.

Anokhi remained at the door because she didn't want to go inside without his permission.

When he looked there from the corner of his eye later, he noticed she was still there.

"Strange..."

"Abhi bhi yahi khadi hai...", he mumbled to himself.

He turned to face her, who was already looking at him.

"Jo kehna hai jaldi kaho !...", he said, averting his gaze.

"M... Main andar aa jaaun Sir ?...", she asked for permission.

"Toh baahar khade – khade baat karni hai aapko ?...", he mocked.

She looked at him in disbelief, and before she could respond, he said, "Andar aa jaao... Aur jo kehna hai kehkar chali jaao..."

"Mere paas itna free time nhi hai...", he said, frowning.

She entered the room and approached him.

"Sorry Shaurya Sir..."

"Aapko lagega ki main shaayad aapko disturb kar rhi hoon-..."

"Mujhe disturb karna toh aapka fundamental right hai Miss Bhalla...", he cut in.

"Btaaiye... Kaise disturb karna chaahengi aap mujhe...", he said with sarcasm.

Anokhi grew annoyed and said, "Aapke liye ye disturbance ho sakti hai... Lekin isme main kuch nhi kar sakti Sir... Kyunki aapke man mein mujhe lekar jo bhi misinterpretations hai... Unhe clarify karne yaha aayi hoon main...", she stated flatly.

"Dekhiye Shaurya Sir..."

"Main Aastha Mam ki student hoon isiliye aap mere saath aisa bartaav karte hai..."

"Haina ?...", she said straightforwardly.

Shauyra looked at her shocked.

On being confronted with the reality, a ripple of fury washed over him.

"Aap mere saath aisa nhi kar sakte Shaurya Sir...", she said bluntly.

"Main kisi ki student hoon jisse aapki kisi baat se naaraazgi hai... Sirf isi vajah se aap mere saath aisi partiality nhi kar sakte Sir...", she said, looking him in the eyes.

"Aastha Mam aapki Maa hai ye baat to mujhe-..."

"Vo meri koi nhi hai... Samjhi tum !!!...", he glared at her.