Chapter - 48 | A Revelation

Start from the beginning

"Lekin mujhse aapse kuch zaroori baat karni thi..."

"Agar aap bura naa mane toh main aapse ek savaal poochh sakti hoon ?..."

Shaan had a feeling it had something to do with his son.

"Shaurya ne firse kuch kaha tumse ?...", he fessed up guiltily.

Anokhi was taken aback that how come he know that.

But she also wanted to question him about his resignation, which she had been hesitant to do because, after all, she was just a student

He wasn't answerable to her for it, but still, she decided to inquire because she had been blamed for it by someone.

"Vo darasal... Shaan Sir... Kya aap mujhe bta sakte hai aapne SIEST kyu chod diya ?...", she asked nervously, fearful that he would be offended.

Heaving a tired sigh, he began, "Anokhi Beta..."

"Haalaat kuch aise the ki mujhe yeh kadam uthaane par majboor hona pada..."

"Lekin Shaan Sir... Fir aapne apna ghar kyun chod diya ?...", she said, her tongue slipping.

Shaan gave her a surprised look.

How did she know that ?

It meant he had definitely told her something.

"Anokhi..."

"Tumhe Shauyra ne zaroor kuch bola haina..."

"Mere ghar chodne ki baat tumhe kaise pta lagi ?..."

Now that she was caught, she felt that she should tell him everything.

"Shaan Sir..."

"Main firse aapse sorry maangti hoon ki main... aise... aapke personal space mein interfere kar rhi hoon... Lekin mere paas bhi koi aur chaara nhi bacha..."

"Shaurya Sir ko lagta hai ki aapne SIEST meri vajah se chod diya... Aapne apna ghar bhi meri vajah se chod diya..."

"Aur... aur unhone sirf meri vajah se aapko kho diya..."

Shaan was taken aback that Shaurya had told her these things.

His son was so desperate for him that he blamed someone else for it.

The thing that Shaurya told her that he lost his father hurt him. He again felt guilty for leaving behind his only child despite his so many pleas and tears.

"Shaan Sir..."

"Isiliye main aaj aapse milna chaahti thi... Taaki yeh saari jo bhi galatfaimiyaan hai unhe door ki jaaye..."

"Sir aap mujhe please btaayenge baat kya hai ?..."

"Shaurya Sir ko mujhse itni pareshaani kyun hai ?.."

"Unhe aisa kyun lagta hai ki meri vajh se yeh sb hua ?..."

"Meri toh kuch samajh mein hi nhi aa rha Shaan Sir... Aakhir main in sab mein kaise aayi ?..."

Shaan was filled with remorse.

Because of him, this innocent girl had to suffer.

This time, he was in tears, which Anokhi noticed.

She was terrified by what had happened to him.

"Shaan Sir..."

"Shaan Sir aap... aap ro rhe hain...", she became anxious.