Chapter - 48 | A Revelation

Start from the beginning

She recalled another accusation he had made against her.

"Unke kehne par hi tum yaha aayi hona !!..."

"Aastha Mama ke kehne par ??..."

"Mujhe Aastha Mam ne yaha bheja hai ?..."

"Aisa kyun kaha Shaurya Sir ne ?...", she was becoming increasingly perplexed.

She had been thinking about all of these major points for quite some time when a realization struck her while recalling one of his other statements from that day's fight.

"Jab unke paas koi hai unhe "MAA" kehlaane ke liye... Toh fir tumhe yaha bheja hi kyun hain ?!!!..."

"Maa ????..."

She widened her eyes as she realized something obvious.

Her eyes wandered to the clock, and she said to herself, "Aaj main Shaan Sir se baat karke hi rahungi..."

"Kya mujhe jo lag rha hai vo kahi sach toh nhi..."

"Kahi Aastha Mam unki..."

"Unki-..."

She didn't finish the sentence because she wanted to hear the truth from Shaan, and she soon left with Mimi for her delivery job.

It was 5 p.m., and Anokhi was in that park, waiting for Shaan.

She didn't want to bother him, but she didn't have any other options. She had grown sick of his tussles with her every day for no apparent reason.

She needed to clear the air before confronting Shaurya Sir.

"Anokhi Beta..." said a voice from behind.

She turned when she realized who it was.

"Shaan Sir...", she said, only to be met by a gloomy Shaan.

She could tell he was upset by the look on his face.

"Shaan Sir..."

"Aap kaise hai...", she inquired casually.

"Mujhe kya hoga Anokhi...", Shaan said sarcastically, trying to hide his slightly moist eyes.

"Main toh bilkul theek hoon..."

Anokhi knew he was lying, but she didn't want to waste any more time and get right to the point.

"Shaan Sir... I'm sorry maine aapko disturb kiya..."