She gave a look before raising her brow. "Where is the baby?"

"With Tom. I need to go..." I said softly, frowning.

Celeste, seemingly understanding what I was saying shook her head. "Do not go over to Stu and Helen's. Do not, Kat."

"Cece... Bret is in the hospital. I have to have answers." I stood my ground, pushing my hand through my hair.

"You can't go over there." She protested, shaking her head again.

"I don't think you understand. I have to go." I said sternly.

Tom appeared from behind her and let out a gruff noise. "To tha hospital onleh, Kat. 'Ot to tha Hart house."

"I just.... need to know... what happened." I felt the tears in my eyes well up once again as I watched my sister and Tom frown at that.

"Don't be stupid... okay?" She said softly before frowning and hugging her arms to herself.

I spared a quick glance back at Melanie who was hitting her hands against Tom's shoulder in quite delight. I quickly turned back around before I could stop myself and forced myself out the door.

I got into my car and drove in silence to Stu and Helen's mansion. Arriving I had seen the cops everywhere amongst the yard, and some of the other siblings cars.

I got out hastily, slamming the door behind me. Walking upon the mansion I could see there was definitely a struggle. I pursed my lips tightly together as I got closer.

Georgia was the first to spot me. Her eyes lit up as she began to walk over to me. I looked to her helplessly.

"Kat-"

"What happened?!" I demanded.

"I... still don't know. I just got here..." She admitted softly. I sighed and pulled her into a hug.

"Is anyone dead?" I wondered. The silence between us was defining.

"I don't think so." She whispered.

Looking up to the taller blonde, I frowned as I watched tears fall from her eyes. She was moved aside by Alison, who had equally been crying. She put a hand on her growing baby bump as she stood aside us.

"Any news?" Georgia mumbled softly.

"Davey is being booked right now at the jail. Dad is handling it." The brunette sister replied tiredly.

"So Diana is there...." I wondered aloud.

"And you're here." Alison stated with a curious look.

"Bret left in the middle of the night with little to no explanation. Of course I'm here." I said a little snippy, pushing some of my blonde locks out of my eyes.

"Well good." She said with a hint of pressure in her voice.

"Is Bret... is he hurt really bad?" I frowned as I looked between Alison and Georgia. My heart fell a little.

"He's not. But Davey got shot at. A bullet grazed his arm." Georgia started, I put my hand over my mouth.

"He took down three of the guys, Kat. Bret just got roughed up, maybe. Bret it strong. He didn't get too bad hurt.." Alison shook her head quickly as she placed her hands on my arms.

I looked to her and I fell into her touch. I was slightly relived. Slightly. I closed my eyes and sighed heavily.

"Thank god." I mumbled as I felt her rubbing my upper back with her hands.

"Is Melanie with your sister?" She questioned as I nodded.

"And Tom." I added.

"She's good for Tommy. He would be in prison if it wasn't for her." Alison mused as I stifled out a laugh.