CHAPTER 61

The next morning, while Wen Yuan was still in bed, he received a call from Suzhou.

"Senior, hurry up and open a short video account. Every day your fans come to ask me. If you open an account, the traffic will be very good. Maybe there will be business cooperation."

Wen Yuan wasn't fully awake yet, and answered in a daze.

"Senior, did I disturb you to sleep?" Suzhou asked a little embarrassed when he heard his lazy voice.

There was a moment of silence on the other end, and then the phone was replaced by another man's low, magnetic voice.

"Don't call so early in the future, he hasn't woken up yet."

"Senior Qi?!" Suzhou, who instantly understood what happened, flushed red and quickly apologized. She's really stupid. She called her loving husband early in the morning, didn't she disturb her good dreams, and the senior must have been tired last night...

"Senior, you continue to rest, I will hang up first."

Wen Yuan was tired of being in Qi Jinran's arms for a while, and then slowly woke up. He yawned, without opening his eyes, and asked Qi Jinran, "What did Suzhou tell me just now?"

"Let you open a short video account." Qi Jinran didn't seem very happy.

Wen Yuan was sensitive to the change in his mood. He leaned over and kissed Qi Jinran's nose, and said coquettishly, "Why? You don't want me to open an account?"

"Don't you have a lot of fans on Weibo?" Qi Jinran said in a sour tone.

Wen Yuan chuckled, "There are a few live fans on Weibo, most of them are zombie fans. Now the traffic of short videos is the biggest. Why, are you afraid that I have too many fans?"

Qi Jinran didn't speak, her long and thick eyelashes drooped down.

Wen Yuan knew what he was thinking at a glance, he suddenly got up, dug out the wedding photos in the closet, took a photo with his mobile phone, and posted it on Weibo.

Wen Yuan: Married, don't cue for unrelated people. The accompanying picture is a wedding photo of him and Qi Jinran. The ID information of the two and Qi Jinran's face are mosaic.

As soon as this Weibo was posted, fans who didn't really believe that he was getting married were heartbroken. Of course, more fans sent their blessings warmly, shouting that the two of them were a good match. After all, although Qi Jinran didn't show his face, but in the photo, he was in a suit and leather shoes, sitting upright, and his temperament was extremely noble at first glance, and many fans began to speculate about his identity.

"This sitting position looks like a business boss, and the gems on the cuffs are shining!"

"I just checked the price of the suits on the two of them. The special custom made by BV's family costs more than one million yuan for a set... Absolutely"

"Then you didn't see the brooch on Wen Yuan's body. The official price is more than five million yuan, and it's even more incredible!"

"The traffic ex-boyfriend is not fragrant suddenly, and it is still a good business man and a sweetheart chef"

"What kind of cool essay template is Wen Yuan's life? His ex-boyfriend cheated, so he just broke up neatly, and turned around and got engaged to the rich and powerful boss. The boss is still a wife and madman. The winner in real life, I adore it."

"Can you expand upstairs to talk about Mr. Ba's family background in detail? And how Mr. Ba spoiled his wife?"

...