CHAPTER 32

Wen Yuan nestled in the quilt and made a soft "um" sound.

In fact, he really wanted to go home. Although living in the dormitory is also very happy, but I always feel that something is missing...

Seeing Wen Yuan let go, Qi Jinran let out a soft sigh, and took advantage of the situation to wrap his arms around his waist and pull him into his arms.

The two have not been close to each other for several days, and now their warm bodies are clinging to each other, and they are both emotional.

Qi Jinran's breathing was hot, her long fingers rubbed the back of Wen Yuan's neck, and she couldn't help kissing him on the face.

Wen Yuan blinked, his thick eyelashes moved uneasily, and the Qi Jinran in front of him seemed a little unfamiliar to him. He could feel Qi Jinran's hot gaze falling on his face, like a hunter in the dark looking at his prey.

Qi Jinran reached out and unbuttoned his pajamas.

Wen Yuan actually didn't want to do such a thing as soon as he made up, but when Qi Jinran's affectionate black eyes came over, his head was a little dizzy, and he went offline rationally, and he was dazed and stripped.

After several days of not doing it, Qi Jinran was extraordinarily eager this time, and was a little out of control.

Early in the morning, when I woke up, Wen Yuan's waist was almost not his own. He huddled under the quilt, holding his carrot pillow, not wanting to move.

Qi Jinran sat on the head of the bed and dressed. He put on the prosthesis, walked over to Wen Yuan, lifted the quilt, and touched Wen Yuan's forehead.

"I don't have a fever." Wen Yuan's voice was muffled.

Qi Jinran smoothed the messy hair that he had slept in, and looked a little apologetic.

"Last night, I was a little too...sorry."

Next time, be gentle, what's the use of apologizing!

"It's fine, I'll just lie down for a while." Wen Yuan didn't really want to face him.

Qi Jinran watched him bulge into a ball under the quilt, and the corner of his mouth twitched unconsciously. After thinking about it, he patted Wen Yuan across the quilt.

"You are resting at home today, don't go out. After the meeting in the afternoon, I will come back early and tell Sister Xue what you want to eat."

Wen Yuan let out a listless "um".

He originally made an appointment with Ji Hong to go out to buy jerseys, but now it seems that he can only buy them online. However, although it is inconvenient for him to go out, he can let Ji Hong come to the house, so that the two of them can play games together, and he will not be bored anymore.

When Qi Jinran left, Wen Yuan immediately called Ji Hong and asked him to come to the house to play.

It was the first time for Ji Hong to come to Qi Jinran's house. As soon as he entered the house, he looked around at the decorations and furnishings in the villa. He sighed, "Sure enough, he is the man who built the courtyard. This aesthetic is different, low-key and luxurious."

"Speaking of which, aren't we going out to buy something? Why did you call me over to play games?"

"I bought the clothes online. I just remembered that you haven't been here yet, and thought I should invite you to come and have a look."

There was floor heating in the villa, Wen Yuan wore a thin mid-neck black sweater and gray slacks, and led Ji Hong upstairs.

"You and Qi Jinran are reconciled?" Ji Hong raised his brows slightly.