CHAPTER 3

Saturday afternoon.

Standing in front of the towering skyscrapers of Qi's Group, Wen Yuan felt very uneasy.

He admitted that he was quite superficial, and was originally very resistant to the plot of this kind of **** marriage, but after seeing the photos of the man, he felt that it would be good to meet again. And he is now the hope of saving Wenjia's enterprise, and he has to come here because of reason.

Boldly told the front desk who he was. The front desk seemed to be ready. He took him to a conference room with a smile and asked him to take a seat.

"Mr. Wen, wait a moment, Mr. Qi is in a meeting and will come to see you later."

In the end, why do you want to meet at the company? Wen Yuan was very melancholy. He was wearing a pullover sweater and jeans, which made him look completely out of place in an office building filled with suits and white-collar workers. To make matters worse, because of his nervousness, he had some stomach cramps, and just after drinking a few sips of the tea from the front desk, his stomach began to make a gurgling sound.

Damn, he won't have diarrhea at this time, will he?

When Wen Yuan was pressing his stomach with a sad expression, the door of the conference room was pushed open again. He suddenly put down his hands like a primary school student who was caught doing something bad, and sat upright and looked at the person who came.

"Three-thirty, you're on time."

A cold and low voice sounded in the empty conference room, the frosted glass door closed automatically, and a tall and thin figure appeared in front of Wen Yuan. The man wore a slim-fitting grey suit with a plain dark-patterned tie, and sapphire cufflinks gleamed slightly at his pale wrists.

Wen Yuan's gaze moved up from his white wrist, past the neat shirt collar, the protruding Adam's apple, the sharp jaw, and finally met those cold star-like eyes, and the whole person trembled.

My mom, the real person looks even better than the photo, even this face... it's too stinky.

"That... Mr. Qi, hello." Wen Yuan quickly stood up and stretched out his hand to greet him. Unexpectedly, the man didn't hold it at all, but glanced at his watch and sat down at the top with no expression on his face.

"I'm going on a business trip to City B in fifteen minutes, Mr. Wen, let's make a quick decision."

Wasn't he really here for the interview? Wen Yuan withdrew his hand in embarrassment, deeply confused about his existence, and even had the illusion that he shouldn't bother men here. But thinking of the eager eyes of his parents before leaving, Wen Yuan swallowed and said tentatively, "Mr. Qi, I..."

"I know almost everything about your situation. T is a junior, majoring in economic management, hobbies are baking and basketball, and there is an ex-boyfriend who just broke up because of cheating a few days ago."

Dude, even did a background check!

"Then we—"

"Marriage is what Grandpa meant. He wants to help your family. I have no opinion. This is a prenuptial agreement. You can read it first and sign it if you agree. We will divorce peacefully in a year, so you don't have to worry about it."

Wen Yuan caught the folder he pushed over, opened it and took a quick look. The agreement is quite detailed, including where he will live after marriage, how many times a week he will go back to his parents' home, and what rights and obligations he has, all of which are clearly arranged for him.

As expected of the company's president, getting married is as neat and tidy as talking about business. Look at myself again, I didn't even have my resume ready in advance, I just don't deserve to give the president shoes.