CHAPTER 40

In the silent bathroom, Qi Jinran's slightly hoarse voice seemed to be hooked, and Wen Yuan's heart trembled involuntarily.

"Husband..." His cheeks were red with smoke, and as soon as he finished shouting, he couldn't help covering his mouth with his hands in embarrassment.

When Qi Jinran heard those two words, her black eyes instantly became extremely hot and bright, as if there were two raging fires burning inside.

Wen Yuan almost melted into the fiery flame. He had difficulty breathing and was on the verge of hypoxia several times. When everything was over, he fell into Qi Jinran's arms with some strength.

After taking a shower, the two went back to bed. The night light at the head of the bed was on, and the dim yellow and warm light shone on Wen Yuanying's side face. Wen Yuan was inexplicably drowsy and rolled into Qi Jinran's arms. He wanted to spend more time with the man.

"As soon as you finish this kind of thing before, you don't care about me... don't hold me..." Wen Yuan played with the buttons on Qi Jinran's pajamas, and said sullenly. Probably in the dead of night, the grievances and dissatisfaction that had been suppressed in the bottom of my heart suddenly flooded into my heart.

Qi Jinran put her hand on his waist, followed his hair, lowered her head and kissed his hair, her voice slightly hoarse, "I'm sorry, it was me who was wrong before."

Wen Yuan's little emotions came and went quickly. Being hugged by Qi Jinran, the grievances from the past quickly disappeared without a trace.

"Don't treat me like that again in the future, or I'll be very angry and ignore you." Wen Yuan bit his collarbone hard.

Qi Jinran was in pain, but he just let him bite, and there was no anger in his eyes.

"Never again." How could he be willing to leave Wen Yuan in the cold again? Now Wen Yuan is the most important person to him besides grandpa, and everything about him has absolute priority, nothing beats it.

With Qi Jinran's assurance, Wen Yuan smiled involuntarily and kissed the corner of his mouth hard, "Then you have to do what you say!"

"Well, I promise." Qi Jinran's tone was solemn.

Wen Yuan was completely relieved, he found a comfortable position in Qi Jinran's arms, hugged his waist tightly, snuggled up to him like a small animal, and soon fell asleep.

Soon, it was time to go to s city to participate in the competition.

Qi Jinran didn't go to the company that day, so he personally accompanied him to the airport and took him on the plane.

When going through the security check, Zhang Huai also arrived. He didn't carry a suitcase like Wen Yuan did, but only carried a light backpack on his body and greeted the two of them.

"Mr. Qi, you are so busy with official business, do you still have time to see Wen Yuan?" Zhang White smiled and looked at Qi Jinran.

Qi Jinran's expression remained the same, "It's just a matter of your own accord. When you get to S City, I'd like to trouble you to take care of Xiaoyuan."

"Don't worry, I have a very good relationship with Wen Yuan." Zhang White had long hands and feet, and while talking, he couldn't help but put his arms on Wen Yuan's shoulders. Wen Yuan was looking at his ticket and didn't care.

Qi Jinran's eyes swept to the arm that was obstructing the eye, and always felt that Zhang White's black eyes were a little provocative and proud. He snorted coldly and looked at Wen Yuan, "Come here."

Wen Yuan heard Qi Jinran shout, and walked over obediently.

Qi Jinran stretched out his arms to wrap his arms around his waist, bowed his head slightly, caught his lips precisely, and gnawed it.