CHAPTER 54

Early in the morning, Wen Yuan was asleep under the quilt, and was suddenly awakened by a phone call.

Without opening his eyes, he picked up the phone and put it to his ear, the loud voice that Ye Xia was familiar with.

"Son, happy birthday! Come to my mother for dinner at noon." She knew that Qi Jinran had gone to Southeast Asia and was not in the country. She was afraid that Wen Yuan would be alone on his birthday, so she specially called him over for dinner.

"Mom, yesterday grandpa also asked me to eat at his place today." Wen Yuan was in a dilemma.

"Then it's not easy. Let's eat together. I'll tell your grandfather."

While Wen Yuan was still in bed, Ye Xia arranged for him all day.

"Mom will take you to go shopping in the morning, we will have a meal together as a family at noon, and in the afternoon, our whole family can go to a movie—"

Before she could finish speaking, she was suddenly interrupted by Wen Yuan.

"Mom, no, I have something to do this afternoon."

"What's the matter? Where are you going on your birthday?" Ye Xia was puzzled.

Wen Yuan couldn't help feeling a little excited when he thought of the plane ticket he bought last night.

He couldn't hide the truth from Ye Xia, so he simply told the truth.

"Isn't Jin Ran unable to come back? I thought, anyway, I have nothing to do, so I bought an afternoon ticket to Vietnam and planned to surprise him."

Ye Xia sighed with a wow.

"If he doesn't come back on your birthday, you still buy a ticket to see him? Xiaoyuan, we can't be so humble."

"Mom, it's true that the company is very busy. I'm more free, so it's fine if I accommodate him."

"Xing Xing Xing, as expected, he is someone who forgets his mother after having a husband." Ye Xia sighed.

"Then get up quickly and pack up. Mom will take you to buy some new clothes, and make sure my son looks handsome."

"Get up quickly, do you hear me?"

Wen Yuan lazily said "um", rolled around in the quilt, hugged the pillow and sniffed the man's smell left on it, and then slowly crawled out of the quilt. While washing, he received a video call from Qi Jinran.

"Xiaoyuan, happy birthday." There was a smile in the man's tone.

Wen Yuan looked at Qi Jinran at the other end of the video, his eyes narrowed with laughter, and the toothbrush in his mouth forgot to continue brushing.

It's just that he didn't know what to think, his mouth was deflated, and he looked at the man with some grievances, "You won't go back to China to accompany me on my birthday, I can't be happy."

Qi Jinran smiled helplessly, with guilt in her black eyes, "Sorry, Xiaoyuan. It's all my fault, you can punish me any way you want."

"Then I will punish you to go back to China and accompany me now."

Seeing the embarrassed expression on the man's face, Wen Yuan called again, "Forget it, I'm joking with you, I don't need you to accompany me, I lived with my grandfather and my parents today, and I was alone in a foreign country than you, but Much happier."

"Well, as long as you're happy. Just buy whatever you want, and swipe the card as you like." Qi Jinran knew that Wen Yuan was busy with decoration these days, and he was very tired physically and mentally. He hoped that the boy could take advantage of his birthday. Relax yourself.