CHAPTER 44

Wen Yuan looked into Qi Jinran's eyes, hoping to find the answer from his eyes. However, Qi Jinran shook his head and said that he didn't know either.

"Wen Yuan, how is your health? Are you okay?" Yu Heng asked as he walked to the hospital bed.

Luo Haozin also came over and looked at Wen Yuan. "I just heard the news of your car accident, so I wanted to see you. Don't get me wrong, Yu Heng and I didn't come together."

It turned out that Luo Haozin could see what he was thinking. Wen Yuan smiled and looked at the two of them, "So you met outside, which is quite a coincidence."

Looking at Luo Haozin's eagerness to distance himself, Yu Heng felt a little unhappy in his heart, but he still maintained a lazy expression on his face.

"Mr. Luo, that's not what you said. If it wasn't for me, how would you know that Wen Yuan had a car accident?"

Wen Yuan was afraid that the two would quarrel again, so he quickly said, "Sit down, eat some fruit, and stop standing."

Luo Haozin shook his head and said, "No need, there is still something to do with my company. I just came to see you and leave right away."

Luo Haozin put the flowers and fruit baskets in his hands beside him, greeted Qi Jinran again, chatted a few words, and left the ward.

Looking at Luo Haozin's back, Yu Heng's face was not very good-looking.

"Yu Heng, did Luo Haozin really meet you outside?" Wen Yuan looked at him and asked.

"Otherwise, what do you think we are related to?"

Wen Yuan smiled and said, "I thought the two of you were making rapid progress, and now you are together."

Yu Heng smiled bitterly, "We just met at a banquet, and Jin Ran just called me and said that you had a car accident and were recuperating in the hospital. Luo Haozin also heard something, so he came with me."

He paused, then said, "It looks like you have a good relationship with Luo Haozin?"

Afraid of Yu Heng's misunderstanding, Wen Yuan quickly said, "Luo Haozin and I are not what you think. We've only met a few times, and we're only familiar with each other."

Yu Heng smiled, "I didn't misunderstand your relationship with him. Besides, your relationship with Jin Ran is so good. How could you possibly have something to do with Luo Haozin?"

Seeing that Yu Heng had no misunderstanding, Wen Yuan breathed a sigh of relief. After thinking for a while, he tried again: "Yu Heng, are you chasing Luo Haozin now?"

There was a trace of emotion in Yu Heng's black eyes, and he said with a complicated expression, "I can't explain my relationship with him for a while."

Seeing that Yu Heng didn't mean to go on, Wen Yuan couldn't ask any more. Anyway, he could see from Yu Heng's expression that the two of them would never end so easily.

Yu Heng chatted with them a few words, left flowers and fruits, and left the ward not long after.

For two days in a row, Wen Yuan's ward was filled with people who came to visit one after another. Ji Hong saw him lying comfortably on the big bed, eating all kinds of fresh fruits. He couldn't help laughing and said, "Where are you recovering from illness? It's almost like confinement."

Wen Yuan laughed, "I told Jin Ran the same before."

Ji Hong looked around and saw that Qi Jinran was not there, so he asked him, "Is your Qi Jinran not here with you? Or did he go to work?"

"He has been with me for two days, and he should go to the company today."

As soon as Wen Yuan finished speaking, the door of the ward was pushed open. Qi Jinran held the briefcase, followed by Zhuang Jie, and the two walked in together.