CHAPTER 24

Qi Jinran's voice was very low, but in Wen Yuan's ears, it was like a thunder blasting in his ears.

"What... what obligation?" Wen Yuan was almost dumbfounded.

Qi Jinran lowered her long eyelashes silently and moved her left leg.

Wen Yuan clearly felt the change somewhere in him, and his whole face became red.

He always thought that Qi Jinran was like a flower on a snow-capped mountain, and could only be seen from a distance, not to be profaned/played with. But now he found out that he was so wrong.

Qi Jinran is also a man, and obviously, he did not affect any function of his body because of the amputation of his right leg.

"What do you say?"

Qi Jinran's hand rested on his face, and the dim yellow light coated his handsome features with a soft veil. Wen Yuan swallowed his saliva, his breathing was rapid, his throat seemed to be on fire, and he could hardly find his own voice.

"Now... now?"

"Um."

"If you don't want to, I won't force you."

Qi Jinran's dark eyes were like a dizzying, incomparably deep black hole, and all the light and objects passing by could not escape, including Wen Yuan's trembling soul.

"I...I want to."

Wen Yuan refused to think about the reason for all this madness, he put his arms around Qi Jinran's neck, kissed him on the face a little nervously, and whispered, "Come on."

In the drawer of the bedside table, the housekeeper has prepared everything intimately.

Wen Yuan heard the sound of Qi Jinran opening the drawer to take something, and his throat was so nervous that it almost smoked.

He tried to relax his body, straightened his legs, and looked calm, but his clenched teeth were trembling slightly.

Qi Jinran went back to bed.

He also turned off the dim night light, and in the darkness, Wen Yuan could only vaguely see the outline of his delicate facial features.

"You're... the first time?"

Qi Jinran found that Wen Yuan's reaction was far more youthful than he had imagined, as if he had no experience.

Wen Yuan's face was blushing and smoking, and he didn't know how to put his hands and feet, so he said "um" embarrassingly.

"You didn't follow—"

Qi Jinran's eyes flashed with great surprise, seeing Wenyuan's body stiff, and did not mention the person's name again.

Wen Yuan knew what he wanted to say. He had been talking to Zhou Yunqing for three years, but the only time he got close was when Zhou Yunqing was drunk and dragged him into the alley, wanting to do that kind of thing rudely. He didn't like being forced, so he resisted it extremely. He kicked it in a conditioned reflex, kicking Zhou Yunqing to the ground, breaking his head.

Since then, Zhou Yunqing probably had a psychological shadow and never touched him again.

The dog man's head was broken and blood was broken, and I am quite happy to recall it now. Wen Yuan unconsciously raised the corners of his mouth.

"What are you laughing at?"

Qi Jinran paused and looked at the person under him in confusion, with a hint of anger between his brows.

"It's just... I thought of something funny."

Wen Yuan stuck out his tongue, but soon, he couldn't laugh anymore.