CHAPTER 41

The suffocating deep kiss ended, and both of them were breathing a little chaotic.

Qi Jinran looked at Wen Yuan with a slight smile in her eyes, "Do you still feel like you are dreaming?"

Wen Yuan shook his head, his black eyes looked at him fiery, "You are real, I'm sure."

Qi Jinran smiled and was about to say something when the doorbell rang outside. Zhang White's voice came through a door, "Wen Yuan, are you awake? Do you want to have afternoon tea?"

Wen Yuan was about to unlock the door when Qi Jinran grabbed his arm. With a hint of sullenness in the man's expression, "say you are sleeping and send him away."

"Ah? Wouldn't this be bad?" Wen Yuan hesitated.

"Do as I say." Qi Jinran was firm.

Wen Yuan had no choice but to say into the call system, "White, I want to sleep for a while, you can eat by yourself, don't worry about me."

"Okay." Zhang White knew that he must be tired today, so he didn't force it, but turned back to his room in disappointment.

"Are you satisfied now?" Wen Yuan looked at Qi Jinran helplessly.

Qi Jinran ticked the corner of her mouth, raised her feet and walked in, "I'm tired, you sleep with me for a while."

Wen Yuan put Qi Jinran's briefcase in the closet and followed him with a smile.

"What did you say you wanted to attend the subordinate's wedding banquet? Actually, you came to S city to see me, right?"

Qi Jinran had already taken off his coat and lay down, his eyes were half-closed, his brows were a little tired, and he didn't seem to hear what Wen Yuan was saying. Seeing him like this, Wen Yuan couldn't bear to tease him any more, and got on the bed and lay beside him.

"Come here." Suddenly, Qi Jinran opened his eyes.

"I thought you fell asleep as soon as you touched the pillow." Wen Yuan leaned over obediently, next to his shoulder.

"Are you going back to Wancheng tonight?" Wen Yuan looked at Qi Jinran expectantly.

"Go back, there is a meeting tomorrow morning, and I must attend." Qi Jinran played with his ears.

"Oh, I thought you could stay with me for a while longer, so you're leaving after dinner." Wen Yuan was a little listless.

"It's not that fast either. Isn't the TV tower in City S very famous? We can go to the restaurant on the roof to have dinner and see the river view by the way."

Wen Yuan's thoughts were exactly the same as Qi Jinran's. He leaned on the man's shoulder excitedly, his eyes lit up and said, "I heard that there is a glass corridor above it, which is very exciting. We can walk for a while."

Qi Jinran gave a soft "um" and patted his head, "I'll go to bed first, call me later."

"Okay."

Wen Yuan slept with Qi Jinran for two hours, and when it was time for dinner, the two got up and went out to eat. As soon as he went out, he ran into Zhang Huai who was walking from the other side of the corridor.

"Okay, Wen Yuan, the reason for letting me dove is for Qi Jinran?" Zhang White's eyes almost rolled to the sky.

"White, I'm really sorry. Because Jin Ran was tired at the time, I just wanted to accompany him to rest for a while."

"Cut, the guy who values ​​sex over friends."

Wen Yuan smiled awkwardly, glanced at Qi Jinran, then turned to Zhang Huai, and said tentatively, "Otherwise, we are going to have dinner at the revolving restaurant of the TV Tower, will you come with us?"