CHAPTER 60

Two days later, the video edited by Suzhou was launched. She first posted a long video to test the water at station B, and the response was not bad. In response to the opinions of the audience, Suzhou released a refined and short video on the short video platform.

Her account originally had thousands of fans, and all she posted were some videos of food exploring the store. After the video of making snowflakes was posted, unsuspecting fans still asked her when her cooking skills became so high. Suzhou answered enthusiastically below, not me, but the little brother in our dessert shop.

Fans have expressed that the younger brother has a good voice and needs to see the face photo. Suzhou had secretly photographed a few profiles of Wen Yuan making desserts. Taking this opportunity, he edited the video again and replaced the cover with a profile photo of Wen Yuan.

The original video has only tens of thousands of views. After she changed the cover, the traffic skyrocketed instantly, and it reached hundreds of thousands of views in just a few hours. When fans saw that the little brother who was cooking was so handsome, all of them were awake. Called and asked where the little brother was sacred.

Suzhou sent the video to Wen Yuan to watch, and said with a smile, "Senior, I'll just say, it's time to change your face, look, don't you have traffic right away?"

Wen Yuan was reminded by him that he remembered that he still had hundreds of thousands of followers on Weibo, and he reposted the two videos on Weibo. I also recommended the dessert shop's signature cheesecake. Not long after those two videos became popular, the dessert shop was overcrowded in the afternoon, crowded with fans who came to check in.

Zhang Huai did not expect that the two food videos would attract so many guests. He and Chen Xingyu were so busy that they took on all positions in the front desk and back kitchen. Fans entered the store and were even more excited when they saw that the store manager was actually a handsome mixed-race guy, and posted various photos of punch cards on Weibo.

"My God, what kind of fairy dessert shop is this!! The manager is a super handsome guy, all the desserts are very delicious, and they are completely worthy of the price."

"Am I the only one who thinks the chef's younger brother is also very handsome? I originally wanted to see Senior Wen Yuan. Although I didn't see it, it was worth seeing the two handsome guys."

"I recommend my sisters to try this dessert shop. It's not that kind of internet celebrity dessert shop. It's really conscientious. The cheesecake tastes super rich, much better than the shop opposite them."

"When it comes to the store across from them, I'm angry. It was obviously the senior and their store that opened first, and they also opened another store when they saw that their business was doing well. When the senior and their family came out with new products, there were also new products on the opposite side, and they were all low-level. Imitation and plagiarism, just to make a shape, the taste is far worse."

"Yes, yes, the plagiarists are too low, even the decoration style! Everyone, please don't go to that copycat shop!"

"God, the treasure dessert shop I went to before turned out to be on fire. This shop has always been a Topone in my heart, no matter the decoration or the taste. It's just that the business didn't seem to be very good some time ago, and I feel sorry for the manager. I didn't expect to get up again now, it's great."

Seeing the various praise comments on the Internet, Wen Yuan felt a lot of peace of mind. Although he didn't have time to go to the dessert shop every day, he would talk to Zhang White and the others every day to ask about the operation of the shop.

"I was thinking that we could make a special takeout window. Now that there are too many people in the store, we can't sit down. We can make a dessert that is quicker and easier to pack, similar to cheesecake. Prepare enough in advance. Desserts can be packaged directly when customers come to buy them," Zhang White suggested.