CHAPTER 33

Wen Yuan almost thought he had hallucinations.

What was Qi Jinran saying, he actually let himself sit on his lap? This is at the cinema!

Wen Yuan looked at Qi Jinran in confusion and embarrassment.

In the dim light, Qi Jinran's expression was calm and gentle, his dark eyes stared at him, and he didn't seem to think that he had said anything extraordinary.

"Let you sit and sit."

Wen Yuan glanced at the couple who were still crooked beside him, and suddenly wanted to disgust them, got up and sat on Qi Jinran's lap.

"Will it be heavy?" Of course, he was very careful when he sat down, avoiding Qi Jinran's right leg as much as possible.

Qi Jinran put his hand on his waist and said softly, "No."

Wen Yuan faced him, and didn't know how to put both hands. When he was struggling, Qi Jinran pointed to his neck and said with a smile, "Whatever they do, we can do it."

Wen Yuan seemed to see a hint of cunning in his black eyes, which was something Qi Jinran rarely showed, which made him feel new and excited.

"Ok, I know."

Wen Yuan imitated the girl's posture, wrapped his arms around Qi Jinran's neck, pressed his cheeks against his, and said in a low voice, "Is this okay?"

The faces of the two were extremely close, their breaths intertwined, and the tip of their nose was about to touch the tip of their nose. Qi Jinran lifted her long and thick eyelashes and looked into Wen Yuan's eyes.

"You can get closer."

"Oh." Wen Yuan obeyed obediently, leaning his entire upper body against Qi Jinran's arms.

"Next, kiss me." Qi Jinran's voice was hoarse.

Wen Yuan made a light "ah" sound, and he looked left and right, but luckily the people in the front row didn't pay attention here. His ears were flushed, his heart was pounding, and his handsome cheeks were stained with blush.

"Are you sure?"

"Well, just kiss your face."

Hearing this sentence, the heat on Wen Yuan's face subsided slightly, he held Qi Jinran's face and quickly kissed him on the cheek.

The couple finally noticed them.

After seeing clearly that Wen Yuan was sitting on the man's lap, the man in blue holding his girlfriend showed an expression of disbelief and cursed in a low voice.

"Fuck, why are two gays, really bad luck."

He showed disgust on his face, but the girlfriend in his arms glowed, looking at Wen Yuan and Qi Jinran. Even if the light is not good, she can see that these are two handsome little brothers. The little brother sitting on the man's lap was obviously younger and more energetic, but the man holding him was calm and reserved, a perfect match.

"They are watching." Qi Jinran whispered.

Wen Yuan laughed, showing the expression of a successful trick, and was about to turn his head to take a look at the expression of the couple, but was hugged by Qi Jinran's waist.

The man's dark eyes stared at him, as if a storm was brewing in his eyes, "Don't move."

The next moment, Qi Jinran's lips were pressed up, Wen Yuan's eyes widened, he bit his lip unpreparedly, his teeth were easily pried open, and the man's lips and tongues were unscrupulously attacking the city in his mouth.