The Challenger! CH-66

Mulai dari awal

"Last time I couldn't take down your Lucario but now I've got a plan for that!" Max exclaimed in a serious tone.

Meanwhile at the stands

"Huh, Gary? What are you doing here?" Bonnie asked utterly confused. "Long story..." Gary said, shrugging his shoulders before looking back at the field.

"This will be a 2 on 2 battle between Gym leader Korrina and challenger Max. The battle will be over when either side's pokemon is unable to battle. Further more, only the challenger is allowed to substitude pokemon. Any questions?" Gurkinn asked as he was acting as referee for this battle.

Both Korrina and Max shook their heads, looking at eachother with a dead serious expression. "Good! Release your pokemon and battle begin!" Gurkinn exclaimed qs he held both hands in the air, containing a flag in each one of them before swinging them down.

"Go Mienfu!" Korrina yelled, throwing her pokeball.

"I've caught a new pokemon especially for this battle, go Fletchender!" Max yelled, throwing his pokeball aswell.

Meanwhile back at the pokemon center

"So it is just like I thought." Ash said as he took the mega stone back out of thr machine next to the screen.

"Correct, what do you plan on doing with it?" Professor Sycamore asked, intrigued. "I'll keep it for the perfect opportunity to use it ofcourse!" Ash said happily while clenching his fist infront of his chest.

"Good." Professor Sycamore said with a genuen smile on his face. "I've got to go now, I can't let Sofia do all the work on her own. Bye Ash!" He said as he ended the call.

"Bye professor!" Ash replied before the screen went black. Ash sighed as he stood up. Coincidentally, the bell ringed, notifying that her operation was succesful.

Ash smiled at the mega stone before putting it back in his pocket. He walked up to the counter where nurse Joy stood with the tray in her hands, containing the pokeballs and Pikachu.

"Pika-pi!" Pikachu exclaimed as he ran from the counter up to Ash's shoulder. "How're ya feelim' buddy?" Ash asked with a smile, looking at his shoulder. "Pikachu-pi!" Pikachu chirped happily.

"RraH!" Lucario yelled as he ran up from the side, towards Ash. "Haha!" Ash laughed. "I'm glad you're okay too!" He said as he put his arm around Lucario's shoulder, pulling him closer.

"I can say you're pokemon are in perfect shape!" Nurse Joy exclaimed with a smile. "Thanks nurse Joy!" Ash said, smiling aswell as he took the pokeballs from the tray. "Now let's go guys! Korrina is maybe already battling!" Ash said as he turned around and ran to the exit while still looking back as Lucario ran right after him.

Ash, with Pikachu on his shoulder and Lucario by his side walked through the streets of the Shalour gym. The sun was setting and streetlights turned on. The lights of the showcases in the stores also turned on as Ash walked past them.

Suddenly something caught his eye and he stopped immediately. Both Pikachu and Lucario looked confused at him as he was staring through the glass window. There was a mannequin with a bracelet around it's arm. On the bracelet was a heart shape, placed in the middle of the jewel.

Without a second thought, Ash entered the shop, directly making his way to the counter where a woman stood which was around her late 70's. "Miss, how much does that bracelet in the showcase cost?" Ash asked in a bit rushed and excited manner.

"Hello young man. It's 750 pokedollars." She answered. "Hmm..." Ash thought for a second before he took out his wallet. "Here you go miss." Ash said as he paid.