Chapter Thirty

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Chapter Thirty: The Restricted Section Part 1

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧⁺˚*•✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

N O V E M B E R 1978

Romina was quite surprised with how busy her final year of Hogwarts had become. She owled Lily and Marlene almost daily, which helped ease her boredom late at night after she finished her classes and studying all day long.

She still had no idea what she wanted to do after Hogwarts. The final countdown to true adulthood was on and she was beginning to panic because she wasn't particularly fond over one subject more than another - other than divination, of course. But she wasn't sure what she could even do for work with her gift of sight. She no longer had Professor Grigorsky to talk with, and guide her, so she knew she had to come up with something else.

She was too wild to become an Auror. And not to mention she knew she would most likely have to deal with the stigma that came with her family name. Romina Rose Lestrange, Auror for the Ministry of Magic. She couldn't fathom that becoming a part of her future. Though thinking of this career path made her think of James and Sirius - whom were both in training for said position. She fondly remembered dueling for fun with James over the summer and almost losing her nose in the process.

Thank Merlin for Euphemia Potter.

Peter mentioned her becoming a professor, but that wasn't something she would love. She knew that much. She had to pull herself back whenever another student asked a question she deemed as stupid. She would most certainly not make it as a professor teaching the incoming students - the future of their world.

She had high marks across the board, so she could become a healer. But that was also something she wasn't really interested in. She didn't think she'd be able to deal with all of the strange maladies that St Mungos saw on the daily.

Romina turned the page of the career pamphlet that she snagged from Professor Slughorn. She sighed softly and tried not to let her mind travel to the thought that she would be better suited as a delicate pure blood wife who only had a sole purpose of procreating and teaching the future generations that pure blood supremacy was what they needed to believe in.

She turned to the final page and peered down with a raised brow, finally finding something that piqued her interest. "Curse breaker." She hummed softly, running her fingertip along the page as she read about the program at Gringotts. Travel sounded like a lot of fun. And if she worked hard for the rest of the year to get her dueling skills up to par - she might have a shot. Maybe that would be what her great happiness was. And it sounded quite dangerous too- maybe the tea leaves Professor Grigorsky read last year were speaking of her future job. Maybe she wouldn't lose everyone in her life and have more happiness than suffering.