Chapter Four

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Chapter Four: Take Care Of Him

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

D E C E M B E R 1975

The rest of November had passed by quickly. Romina did her best to ignore Sirius whenever they were around one another – which only occurred as a quick passing in the hallways. No eye contact. Nothing. Romina knew her place – plus she did not want to anger her brothers anymore than she had.

She was doing her best to play her part. When it mattered – in public – she was submissive to Avery, letting him paw all over her even though all she wanted to do was smack the slimy smirk from his face. She hated that she found him semi-attractive. His personality was the reason she couldn't stand him, and she didn't know if she would be able to survive having to marry the git.

She had only been home for two hours and was already stepping into the floo with her belongings to head to Grimmauld Place. The wedding was taking place at her home, and everyone was running around to make sure things were just right. For everyone's sake, Romina was praying that everything was perfect because she would hate to be on the receiving end of her brother's wrath if Bellatrix didn't get her way.

She didn't want to be in the way and had gotten permission, specifically from Rodolphus, to take her things to the Black's and get ready there with Regulus.

Once she stepped out of the fireplace, she was immediately met with Kreacher who quickly snapped his fingers and took all her belongings.

"I shall bring these to Master Regulus." Kreacher bowed to Romina as she nodded back to him.

He was a miserable little thing, but Romina knew she was one of the only people who was still kind to him.

"Thank you, Kreacher." Romina smiled and watched him disappear with her things before she started through the corridor and straight to staircase. She could have just carried her things up with her, but Kreacher was pushy if anything, and she would not want to put him out in any way.

"Reggie!" Romina exclaimed, as though she had not just seen the boy two hours prior.

"You're here already?" Regulus teased, a small smirk forming on the boys lips as he gestured to her things that were already up here. Her black, and beautifully beaded dress was resting on the back of his closet door with not a wrinkle in sight.

"Bellatrix was stampeding throughout every single room in the house. I couldn't stand to listen to her voice any longer than I'll have to tonight." She sighed, running her fingers through her hair before she collapsed on his bed and tucked herself into his silky green sheets.