Chapter Twenty-One

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Chapter Twenty-One: Truth Or Dare

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Romina sighed as she watched Marlene sit back, silently thinking over what kind of truth she could ask her. There was a mischievous sparkle in her eyes and Romina was starting to feel nervous. Marlene just wanted to have fun, everyone knew this, but sometimes she could take it a bit too far.

"If you had to pick between anyone in the room, who would you want to snog?"

Everyone groaned. Romina laughed, rolling her eyes as she watched Marlene wiggle her eyebrows.

"What?!" Marlene cried, rubbing her arm over the spot Lily had playfully smacked her. "That's actually quite boring of a truth! I'm going easy on her!"

Lily shook her head, looking back to Romina. The dark haired Slytherin was tapping her chin playfully, looking around the room at everyone as if she were deep in thought. When her gaze fell on Sirius, he had a slightly smug look about him that, for some reason, annoyed her. So, she quickly turned to look at Remus.

"Remus."

Peter made a slight pout before crossing his arms and looking over at Sirius who also looked a bit dumbfounded that Romina chose Remus.

The lanky brunette in question blushed and rubbed at the back of his neck. "Thanks? I mean, is that a thing? Do I thank you for picking me?"

Romina giggled and leaned over closer to Remus before kissing his cheek softly. "You're welcome." She then leaned back again, further away from him, as she sipped from her cup. At this point she didn't even know what she was drinking anymore. Her head was dizzy, and her fingertips felt funny. The effects of firewhiskey were certainly different than those that came from the elf wine she used to have at home.

"Scandalous. But still not as exciting as I thought your answer would be." Marlene sighed. "Alright Mina, it's your turn now."

Romina cleared her throat as she thought of who to choose. She had never played Truth or Dare but understood how to play quickly.

"Siri!" She grinned mischievously now. "Truth or Dare?"

Sirius finished his cup of firewhiskey before setting it down off to the side. The alcohol pumping through his system would surely be the cause of his downfall. He was feeling more arrogant, more adventurous. And he knew things would start slipping out of his mouth that he would regret come morning. So, with that in mind, he leaned forward and replied, "Dare."