Chapter - 46 | Mum's Disgrace; Mimi In Embrace

Start from the beginning

"Lekin aap bhi apne student se is tarah se pesh nhi aa sakte...", her reply hyped him more.

It was becoming increasingly difficult for him to contain his pent-up emotions.

To avoid an outburst, he needed to take off from there.

"Tumse baat karna hi bekaar hai...", firing a glare at her, he walked away from there.

Anokhi remained upset as she watched his retreating figure.

"Har baar..."

"Har baar kyu vo mere saath aisa behave karte hai ?..."

"Vo bhi toh mere raaste mein aaye the naa... Maine toh unhe kuch nhi kaha..."

"Lekin unhone khud jo kiya usko nazarandaaz karte hue firse mujhpar apna gussa nikaalna shuru kar diya..."

"Pta nhi kya naaraazgi hai mujhse...", she left for her class shaking her head in disbelief.

They had no idea that their paths had crossed for a reason, and no matter how hard they tried, they would never be able to keep the other out of their way now.

It was recess time and Anokhi was in the canteen.

"Pta nhi zaroorat ke vakt vo gaayab kyu ho jaata hai...", she whined as the server Raju was nowhere to be found.

She put the sugar - free pills in the beverage and mumbled to herself, "Ab mujhe hi jaana padhega unke cabin..."

She took the plate in her hand and headed towards his cabin.

She came to a halt in front of the door.

She braced herself to face him again.

She knew he didn't want to face her either, but she couldn't back away from her duty.

She peered in and discovered the room was completely empty.