"Sabbbbbaaaaaasssstiannnnn this is an orderrrrrrrr, put me to sleep."

And with that everything went black.

Time skip to the next day (Don't Believe Me Just Read 😅)

(Y/N)'s POV:

"(Y/N), it's time to wake up our guest shall be arriving shortly."

"(M/N), 5 more minutes please?"

"Sorry, but that won't work on me today."

With that she pulled the cover off of me and picked me up and put me in my chair.

"Hey! What did I ever do to you-you demon!"

"Call me to clean your manor, feed you, protect you and bathe you. And also you should refrain from calling me a demon while the Phantomhives are here doing business with you. Countess."

"I'd like you to refrain yourself from calling me countess."

"Yes your-"

"Also you can still talk to me informally while the Phantomhives are here

"Ok."

Sabastian's POV:

We just arrived at the gate to the manor and it was a beautiful place. I wonder what the master will think. As I ring the buzzer to enter the gate a servant comes to take my carriage.

"Excuse me sir, did you so happen to buzz?"

"Yes I did. May I ask why you were asking?"

"Oh, yes, sorry, I work here I take the visitors carriages and park them and place them back on the road, but before I do I must ask do you have an appointment?"

"Yes, we made the arrangement with her maid and she informed her of it. We are here on behalf of the queen."

"Oh, the Phantomhives. Ms. (M/N) mentioned your arrival."

The man then unlocked the gate and stared at me and flashed his dark green eyes at me and I then flashed my red ones and we both smirked and went our separate ways. Two demons in one household....I wonder how many more she has?

On that thought I awoke my master and saw him in awe.

Ciel's POV:

I saw the manor and thought this isn't a mansion like my manor....it.....is....a....castle! It even had a castle format. I wonder how big it is on the inside, because I brought all my leftover paperwork and also my info on this case. All I thought about was the large blue, silver, and white castle in front of me. I then chased Sabastian to the door and watched as he picked up a handle to knock with. I wonder why my manor isn't this lovely? All those thoughts passed my head until I was dragged into the manor.

(Y/N)'s POV:

"Welcome to the (L/N) manor, I hope you enjoy your stay." I said with a big smile and bowing to my guests.

That was when I noticed Ciel didn't come inside, he looked deep in thought.

"Ci-Lord Phantomhive......Lord Phantomhive....hello??"

I was sick of it so I grabbed his arm and yanked him,dragging him inside the manor.

"Lord Phantomhive-"

"Call me Ciel."

"Ok Ciel, call me (Y/N)."

"Okay."

"Why didn't you come in or in better words what were you thinking about?"

"How amazing your manor is to mine." He said with a slightly embarrassed look on his face.

"Thanks for the compliment Ciel."

I then heard footsteps on a staircase, but the steps were harder. I looked and saw Sabastian walking on the west side of the manor. I ran behind him.

"Stop! Don't go up there!"

"Miss (Y/N), may I ask why not?"

"(M/N) doesn't allow anyone up there not even me and I own the place."

"Well, I think I can handle that maid of yours."

With that he walked up the west staircase. I tried to go after him, yet there was a force field at the top of the staircase I touched it and noticed I couldn't go through it. Even when I touch it, I just got burned. Ciel saw and tried to go through, but he could only go halfway through it. I then noticed it was a demons only field. I get how Sabastian can pass, yet how can Ciel get halfway?

"If your wondering how I can get halfway through its because my soul was removed by my enemies butler and then Sabastian got it back."

Sabastian came back out of the west side and said,"The case is solved. The killer is......(M/N)."

"So that's it we just went on a 19 hour ride and we're leaving now....no, Sabastian this is an order, let us stay for 1 month."

"Yes my lord." He said on his knee with a smirk.

This is going to be the best month ever!😃
Ciel's POV:
That case was a little too easily solved...why? No case is that easy...is it? I tried my best to trust but as I glanced at Sabastian he walked over and told me something.
"So I'm guessing we both found that to be a little too easy...maybe even set up?"
I nodded and then (Y/N) looked confused to I walked over to her and waited on what to do next.