That little head tilt gives him am innocent look but I know better to believe that, he is one of the strongest and known people of the underworld and I have heard about his work and his strategies and as much as I admire those qualities in him I don't fall for his charade. 

He sees my expressions and rolls his eyes "I can a decent person without wanting something in return". He moves closer but stills keeps a respectful distance and looks towards the sea "Its quite peaceful here" 

I nod at his statement "Yeah, a good place to kill someone and dump in the ocean" I say with a straight face. Yeah, it will be that easy to get rid of him if he tries something. A smile quirks on the side of his lips "Exactly what I was wondering. I love how alike we think" he gives me a wink but then his eyes flick behind me for a spilt second.

His eyes return to mine and we don't have to speak anything to reach to the common conclusion. Now I know that the men around us could be his men and this all may well be a strategy but I know who these people are and exactly who they work for. I had noticed a handful of men all dressed in black and wearing sunglasses had gathered around on this level since I had come here. 

Yes sunglasses. Its fucking night for god's sake. If this is really their idea of how to remain hidden and unsuspicious then they are doing a shit job of it. 

All the guests are either in the party or on levels below this one. I am not a fool and  know that they were trying to corner me and they think just because I am alone they'll win. Oh they wouldn't know what struck them and it will be all over even before they can blink.

I had planned it all out and had already ten different ways to kill all of them without gathering much attention but Kaden had to just step up here. 

"Leave" I say quietly. I can easily deal with them and he has no business getting involved in this. A crease forms on his forehead "You leave. They are here for me". Now this causes my confusion to raise up and he explains "I had a deal that went wrong and they are his people" he flicks his eyes towards the men scattered everywhere, acting all normal but failing miserably at it. 

Seriously, whoever decided that this get up would help them was high on some shit.

So he has some business to deal with too. "Looks like we have a common goal here" I mutter and give him further details "I killed his brother in the morning". Looks like killing Jimmy hurt his dear brother's feelings. Oh well its not my fault, if he would have just paid the money then would would still be breathing. 

A soft laugh spills from his mouth "That asshole deserved that"

Huh, maybe he wouldn't be that bad of a company. Then my eyes trail down his body taking in his lean body and his white shirt giving a peak of the abs underneath. Not bad at all indeed. It didn't seem too bad of an idea to have some fun after this shitty night after all. I wonder if he would like what I have in mind for him. If he would like it when I tie him and make him beg. But that would come after we deal with this minor inconvenience. 

"So what are we doing with them ?" he asks and I wonder if he asking exactly what I am thinking. Whether to stall this and draw it out slowly and make it fun or just end it with in a few seconds. One look into his eyes answers my question. His eyes are glinting with mischief and I know he would like it as much as me if we take our sweet time but we also don't want to draw attention towards us.

 That gives us the answer "Lets get over with it" I open and close my fists. He steps close to me and bends down to my neck and whispers "You have weapons right ?". I know the trick, making it look like were are unaware about the threat and lost in our own world with each other. 

I let out a small laugh, oh you'll see. I trail my hand up his arm "Why you can't fight without them ?" I taunt him and he gives me a small grin "Oh I know how to use my hands just fine" he gives me a wink