You're my Universe

Start from the beginning

"Just give her the same. Will call you later if we already choose what we want. Thank you." Solar politely handed back the menu to the waiter and looks straight to me.

"Wala ka talagang pinagbago, no?!"
She said placing the folder on her front.

"Ikaw din... Maganda ka paren. Mas gumanda ka pa nga eh." I said staring her from her face to the cleavage on her slightly ope blazer.

shit! is she wearing just bra underneath?

Solar flustered face stared at her. Quizzically assest her in silence then shakes her head.

"Manyak!" Solar pulled closed the blazer in the midst giving her scowled.

"Uhm, As we are here for the signing of the contract, I know it's just for formality, Naasikaso naman na ng mga abogado naten ang mga important matters at legalities. Here." She handed me the signed contract that I gladly accept, checked and place it on the side and back with her again.

"Aren't you going to read it?" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulder and smiled.

"It's okay, Nachecked ko na bago ko pa isend sayo ilang beses ko na yan ni revised. it's too easy to tell if meron mali or nabago."

"Bilis talaga ng mata mo sing bilis kung pano ka magpalit ng babae." It was low, more of whispered but it reached my ears.

"Hindi ako babaero... Kasalanan ko bang maging pogi ako?"

"Byul. Hi Ms. Kim nice to be here, Sorry I'm late."

We both glance to the direction of a sophisticated voice that's greeted us.

"Eto pa isa." Solar murmured.

I don't know why but my heart is churning the way she looks jealous at me about all those chismis na babaero ako eh wala naman akong naging girlfriend since then. Dahee sit next to me. I helped her take her sit and before I attend to her, she already take her seat and casually sipping her juice.

"So, nice to finally meet you Ms. Kim. I am so amazed with the potential of your Company and I hope will do business more in the future. Have you already signed the contract?" Dahee enthusiastically said that both of us just listened and nodded.

Then, Accidentally Dahee spilled my juice in my lap due to her mannerism of touching someone next to her when she tells stories. We all get flustered and Dahee immediately wipe my front. I glance at Solar staring where Dahee's hand already in front of my trouser's zipper. Awkwardly,I swat her hand politely. It was awkward.

"Byul, sorry... I don't mean that to happen. I'm sorry. Halika samahan kita sa restroom."

"No... it's okay. Hindi naman umabot sa ilalim. Okay lang."

Solar brows almost get one line. kanina ko pa napapansin ang pananahimik nya at tipid na sagot sa bawat pinaguusapan namen.

"uhm.Please, Excuse me." We all nodded and followed her till she entered the restroom door.

"Haist... Are you sure she's okay?" Dahee aske while I'm being puzzled.

"Huh? bakit sya tinatanong mo? ako tong halos paliguan mo ng juice." I got her wrist and acted chopping it.

"Dapat dito sa braso mo binabawasan! Ang clumsy mo tuloy kumilos."

"Gagi! Wala kaba napansin kay Solar. Kung nakakamatay lang and titig kanina pa tayo pinag pyestahan ng SOCO dito. Jowa mo beast mode na."

Nagtatawanan kame at sakto naman dumating na ang inorder nameng food at after nila mailagay ang mga food nag patuloy kame sa pag kwentuhan habang hinahantay si Solar.