••17••

1 YEAR LATER
"You are living the life Sylvia honestly." Eve said dipping herself into the pool while sipping her wine. I decided to have a girls outing with her so now we are at the apartment Julius got for me at Victoria Island. She's being ooing and aaing here and there, it's really getting weird. "Babe abeg jare, you know say I dey work for this too naw." I said while closing my eyes to relax. I've being on edge for weeks now because of Julius, I know it's time for him to kill me and I don't want to be caught unawares.

I feel so nervous because I don't know if I can kill him, even if he's about to murder me I still have a soft spot for him. He's the one that practically made me who I am today or else I'd be on the streets or maybe I'd be dead by now. I've sent Timmy to look out for me, he's to notify me when he notices suspicious movements in the house. "Sylvia wetin dey do you naw, wetin you dey think about. No tell me say you don get belle ooo." Eve said while smirking. I spat out my drink at her last comment. "Eve I can't give birth again." I said coldly.

"Wetin you mean by that one, how e take happen. I think say you don born before." I looked at her solemnly, I didn't want to revisit those memories but I have to because I can never lie to her. "Eve, you remember the accident I had." She scrunched her face probably trying to remember. "Yeah I did, the one you said Mama T planned but backfired." She said looking pissed. "I had complications, the Doctor said I could never give birth again." I said while a tear trickled down my cheek. I promised I wouldn't be a crying mess in front of her but look at me now breaking that promise.

She gasped while throwing her hands on me for a hug. I cried so much that I lost count on how many times she apologized for bringing up the topic. "I'm so sorry Eve, you have catarrh on your shoulder." I said while blowing my nose with the tissue she gave me. "Babes you don forget say I've experienced worse. No wahala." She said reassuringly. "We are going to make all of them pay for everything okay." She told me looking determined. I was short of words because it's being long someone said such nice things to me. "Your phone's ringing Sylvia. Oga Timmy's calling." She said while handing me my phone.

Funny thing was that I didn't notice my phone was vibrating. "Hello Timmy what do you have for me?" I said expectantly. "He just left the house Sylvia, he's headed to the office. You need to come out now." Finally. "Okay please come pick me up, I'll be waiting for you." I said while ending the call. Not too long I received a message from Julius stating I stay here with Eve till further notice. "What's wrong Sylvia, where are you going to?." Eve asked while running to catch up to me. "Eve I need you stay inside, do not open the door for anyone. I repeat do not open the door for anyone." I said while holding her shoulders, I gave her my extra gun for precautions. Julius is unpredictable.

"Sylvia please don't leave me in the dark. Let me know what's going on." She begged. "Julius just left the house, I need to kill him now." I said. "Okay then please be safe, promise me." "I promise you."

~~~~
"What are you doing here?, I thought I told you to stay at the apartment with your friend till I request to see you. What gave you the audacity to go against my orders." Julius said looking nervous while fidgeting. "Why wouldn't I, when you are planning on killing me today. You fool, do you think I'm stupid or maybe you thought I wouldn't find out. Sorry to burst your bubbles." Today is the day he planned to kill me, it's exactly five years but I'm faster than him. I've got everything planned out, I'm going to kill him before he kills me.

"Sylvia, I never knew you were so smart. That's good, it means I trained you well. If you are done with your silly talks excuse me I have to plan your death." He said while smiling mockingly. The audacity of this man, he thinks he's immune to every single thing. "Never underestimate your opponents, that's one of the lessons you taught me Julius." I said while Oga Timmy came in unsuspectedly with a stick and hit Julius on the head, he lost consciousness instantly. "Oga Timmy did you bring the papers." "Yes I did, they are here with me." "Okay then tie him up." Now it's time to wait for him to wake up.

Few minutes later he woke up dazed. "You stupid prostitute what did you do to me. I promise, you'd pay for it." "Shut up, I haven't started with you and you're already complaining. I need you to sign these papers and hand all your properties to me." All of a sudden he laughed loudly which irked me a lot. "Do you think I'm going to do that willingly. Over my dead body." "I knew that's what you were going to say so I came prepared. I'm going to forge your signature myself, I've being learning to do that for a long time now. I just want to see the expression on your face when I'm done." He looked devastated and scared. Today really is unfortunate for him.

"Sylvia you are the most sickest person I've ever met. How dare you do this to me after everything I gave you and you Timmy I trusted you. You betrayed me too." He said enraged. "Oh please what you did was nothing. Yes I breached the contract but you also did by having sexual relation with a young girl at that." "How did you know about that? Where is she now?" "She's out of the country living a better life. Enough of this talk, Timmy give me my pen." When I successfully signed the papers I requested for the injection and injected him. "What did you do to me Sylvia?" He said while scrunching up his face.

"Don't worry I just injected Pancuronium Bromide into your veins, I want to watch you die slowly." He shouted in pain, I knew it was working because he was turning pale. "I promise, you'd pay for this Sylvia. Watch out." Those were his last words before he died. "Let's leave immediately Timmy." I said while gathering the papers. "Sylvia what are we going to do with his body. If we leave it here it's going to decay." He's probably right but I didn't care. "You tampered with the cameras so no one is going to know it's us and it's going to take time before they find his body. We just need to leave here unnoticed."

"Sylvia you know that by killing Senator Julius you are the main suspect." Of course I do, that's why I have you Oga Timmy. Now please let's leave before someone comes here." I'm sure of the police being on my tail because I'm the closest person to Julius but I'm ready for their questions. "Do you really have so much faith in me Sylvia." Oga Timmy said looking at me questionly. "Yes I do Timmy, it's you or no one else. Please let's go." I think what I said satisfied him because he made an effort to move from his spot. When I turned the knob of the door I came face to face with the one person I was trying to avoid, a police officer.

Unfortunately he looked like he overheard every single thing we talked about. I'm obviously doomed.

Why do I have the feeling that Timmy was stalling intentionally?

Translations

Babe abeg jare you know say I dey work for this too naw - Babe please you know I work for this too

Sylvia wetin dey do you, wetin you dey think about - Sylvia what is wrong with you, what are you thinking about

No tell me say you don get belle ooo - Don't tell me you have gotten pregnant ooo

Wetin you mean by that one, how e take happen - What do you mean by that, how did it happen

I think say you don born before - I thought you have given birth before

Babes you don forget say I've experienced worse - Babes you have forgotten that I've experienced worse

Heyyyy guys!!!
Happy New Month🥰🥰🥰✨✨✨✨

What do y'all think of Oga Timmy, do you think he'd betray Sylvia or not? 😉😪🌚

Let me know in your comments below 🤗😁😁

MADAM [UNEDITED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara