Chapter 07 - Cherishing Memories

Start from the beginning

"Ne, Cynthia-chan... When are you planning to leave?" Lector questioned.

"Most likely tomorrow... If that's okay with the both of you"

"Of course, remember what I said Cee-chan? We can't stop you, it's your own choice, silly. We will support you 100%!" Sting added in.

"Yeah...I remember. Thank you!" she cried.

Sting knew that deep inside he didn't want her to go, but he couldn't do anything because he doesn't want to force her into something that she won't agree on. He mentally sighed and stared at Cynthia for a while thinking of the moments they had ever since the first day they met. Sting will miss her so much... even he can tell that Lector doesn't want Cynthia to go as well but they both know the answer. Sting promised himself to not be very upset on her leaving for tomorrow. He ignored the thought and wanted to spend the entire day with Cynthia for fun, to make more memories and forget the thought of her leaving.

———

Cynthia's POV

We spent most of the day in the town doing some shopping, food tasting, trying on some costumes, had a few competitions and contests that was happening within the town. It was a lot of fun! I wanted the day to last longer, but I knew it wouldn't. Thinking of an idea on keeping these memories with me... I had thought of a perfect plan. I turned to Sting and grasped his hands, who looked at me with confusion.

"W-what... is it Cee-chan?" he gulped.

"I wanna go to this store, is it okay if we can go there?" I pleaded with my puppy dog eyes.

He blinked once, then twice and he gave out a sweatdrop. "Yeah of...cour-"

"Alright! Let's go!", I cut him off while running and dragging Sting behind me and with Lector who was sitting on my head.

"Ahhh! Cynthia-chan! Slow down! I'm going to fall off!" Lector cried as he gripped on my hair tightly and not trying to fly off.

—-

After a few minutes we arrived at a store in front of us that I was pretty much excited for. As I was about to step in, someone tapped my shoulder.

"Cee-chan....." Sting murmured.

"Yes?"

"... I'll... wait for you out here" he sweatdropped.

"M-me...to Cynthia-chan" Lector said as he collapsed onto the ground who was once sitting on my head.

I shrugged and went inside the store. "Welcome!" the storekeeper said. I was amazed by all of the items around me, so I walked around and looked at all of the items with passion.

"Is there something that you want miss?" the shopkeeper asked from the other side of the counter.

"Hai! I'm looking for a camera... do you by any chance have a small one but with good quality? Oh! and something not too, expensive...", I thought with my palm against my cheek.

"Hmmm.. we may have a few. Good thing you came, cause I only have three left! There were on sale and a big hit as well! We have the color of gray, blue, and pink. What color would you like?" he asked me as he was showing me the cameras.

"C-can I have the... blue one please?" I asked politely.

"Blue huh? Your the first young girl customer I've had who wanted a different color than pink and red, usually girls your age wouldn't want blue" he chuckled, making me to blush lightly.

"I-is that so?"

"Yes, haha. Let me go grab a bag for you, and that camera would cost  2,000 Jewels" he said.