Chapter 01 "In One Place"

Secret Reveals Toman Watching the Tokyo Revengers

Chapter 01: "In One Place"

Timeline: Episode 14 during announcement
Character: Manjiro "Mikey" Sano (the invincible Mikey)

Mikey was just about to call Kisaki when he realized he is not at their meeting anymore. He look around and followed the Doryaki arrow sign. It brings him to a place with no people, a large screen infront some room which he guess restroom and so many chairs, in short the place is in cinema. Mikey saw a chair written on it is "Manjiro Sano" so he guessed that is his seat and seat right on it.

_____________________________

Timeline: Episode 10 during the fight
Character: Ken "Draken" Ryuuguji

Draken punched a guy...only to realize...he punched air...a laugh echoed through the place...he followed the voice only to see Mikey laughing at something. Mikey look at him "Hey Ken-Chin, I thought you are wearing the uniform" Mikey said "And here I thought we are in battle between Moebius" He groaned. Mikey's smiled disappear "What do you mean? That's long time ago" Mikey asked confused Draken stood shock, he see a chair that has his name on it and decided to seat there as he clears his mind.

______________________________

Timeline: Chapter 244 during the fight
Character: Takemichi "Takemitchy" Hanagaki

Takemichi shouts...and stop...and shout again as he fell hard on the floor "Takemitchy?" 'Eh?' Takemichi look up only to see Mikey and Draken...yeah...Mikey and Draken...'Mikey-kun and Draken-kun?!' "Oh My God I think I'm in heaven" he said out loud "No you're not" The two said then they look at the chair between them written on it is Takemichi's name "sit here, Takemitchy" Mikey smiled "Yeah, sure" he said rather confused.

___________________________________

Timeline: Chapter 244 during the fight
Character: Chifuyu Matsuno

The three look at front as someone fell "Eh?! Chifuyu?!" Takemichi shout Draken and Mikey just look in shock as they see Chifuyu have some bruises but they ignore it thinking maybe he's in fight with some bullies before getting here to god knows how. Takemichi saw a Chair next to the ones who's next to Mikey (you get it? no? then the fifth chair) written on it is his Partner's name. "Partner, I think you can seat there" "Thank you partner" "WHAT?!" The two shout as they see the weird face Draken and Mikey shot them "Since when you get too close?" Mikey asked "Yeah, I don't remember you two noticing each other" Draken added "Wait..." then that synced into Chifuyu "WTH?! YOU TWO LOOKS LIKE-" He cut off himself as he covers his mouth and Takemichi signal him to stay quiet "Like what?" Mikey and Draken asked.

_____________________________

Timeline: Chapter 237 about to join Thousand Winters
Character: Seishu "Inupi" Inui

"Ye-" Inupi cut himself as he looks around him and see that he is sitting on a chair with his name written on it at the back..."Hi" Chifuyu said quite awkward "Yeah hi" Inupi said "Wait...IS THAT THE THOUSAND WINTERS UNIFORM?!" Chifuyu shout "Yeah you gave this to me re-" "INUPI!!!" Inupi was quite shock as Takemichi shouts his name and look at him from head to toe, But what shock him the most is stood beside them and on Takemichi's sides are Draken and Mikey who shot him confused yet shock look. He sighed 'I guess We have to find out ourselves' "-But that's long gone" Now that caught his attention "What is long gone?" Inupi asked "Thousand Winters" The two partners said in unison, Inupi look shock 'Did we lost?' he thought. "What is Thousand Winters Ken-chin?" Mikey whispered to Draken "I don't know" he whispered back.

___________________________________

Timeline: Episode 22 After Baji's Death
Character: Kazutora Hanemiya

As they having their conversation, someone suddenly fell from rooftop to his chair. They all look to the person and they were shock to see that the person is none other than Kazutora Hanemiya himself "WTF! THAT FUCKING HURTS!" He shout, he looks around only to see others' confused face, Mikey's serious face and Draken's shock face "What?...Wait wait wait! What's going on?!" He asked he was confused to see that Mikey seems like not forgive him yet and he is at meeting while Draken seems not forgive him yet but he seems he is not in meeting, "Are you two in meeting or what?" He asked "You're still in jail I see" Mikey said "What's with the face?" Draken asked 'This will be Kazutora's next death' Takemichi trembled in thought.

____________________________

Timeline: Episode 14 as he was about to leave Toman
Character: Keisuke Baji

"Hey what's up?" He greeted awkwardly as he saw a bunch of people, on his left hand is a letter saying he should go that way. Still, no one notice him he look at front he see Draken in NOT Toman uniform. "Ummm... aren't we in meeting?" Baji asked "Yeah, that's what I'm telling Ken-chin" Mikey cheered "Wait you are not allowed yet how'd you
know?" Mikey asked "You asked me that already" Baji said rather annoyed as  he went to a chair next to mikey and before chifuyu (in short the fourth chair) 'Baji-san' Chifuyu thought ___________________________

Timeline: Chapter 242 during the meeting
Character: Takashi Mitsuya

Mitsuya looked shocked as he see everyone again, he stared shock at Draken then moved his eyes to Mikey who shot him confused look and Draken who shot him same confused look, Then to Takemichi and ask "I thought we were in meeting?" Mitsuya asked "Yes we are" Said Mikey "No we're in fight between Moebius second time!" Draken shout "That's long gone Ken-Chin" Mikey said "Huh? We are in meeting Draken" Baji said "And I thought you are in Valhalla Kazutora,why you wearing THAT?!, and what kind of uniform is that Inupi?" "Ask the Vice President not me" "Eh? Draken" "No! No! That's not what I mean!" Mitsuya just sighed and Seat besides Kazutora who sat behind Baji 'Then our theory might be correct' Kazutora thought.

___________________________

Timeline: Chapter 158 during his fight with Inupi
Character: Kokonoi "Koko" Hajime

Koko look around only to see Inupi pointing a seat behind him looking at seat he saw his name and seat on it...silence...silence...and "WAIT WHAT IS GOING ON?! I THOUGHT YOU WON'T FIGHT TENJIKU?!" Koko shout "What's Tenjiku?" ask Mikey,Draken and Baji "But that's long gone?" asked Mitsuya "SHUT UP!!!" Shouts Kazutora and sigh "oh god" moaned Inupi "FINALLY PEACE" Shouted Takemichi and Chifuyu. "We have some theories but we won't tell for now, we're not sure yet" Kazutora explained.

____________________________

Timeline: Episode 06 during Moebius entrance
Character: Haruki "Pah-Chin" Hayashi

Pah look around only to hear noise, some look at him with annoyed eyes "Don't ask just sit" Inupi said as Mitsuya point beside him and Pah seat there.

___________________

I'm not done yet please wait for Chapter 02 for more characters...
please vote thank you.