Childhood Friends To Lovers(Nora x Male Reader)

Start from the beginning

Me:"but, rens my friend too, and even he has his limits with me"

Y/n:"am I ren?"

Me:"well, no, but-"

Y/n:*placing my plate and a bottle of syrup in front of me, my mouth waters at the sight*"no buts, you are Nora, ren is ren, and I am me, people have different limits to everything, I am the same. Besides, the only thing that really bothers me about you is that you knock me off the bed every time we sleep in the same one"

Me:"oh man, I did it again, hehe, I tried at least"

Y/n:*kind smile*"hehe, I'll remember that next time you knock me off the bed"

I smiled wide before digging into my breakfast, he made the best pancakes ever, they were so fluffy and good.

Your pov

I had just served Nora and sat next to her to eat my own food. Later during class, I had to pay extra attention because Nora fell asleep on me, a usual thing that happens. Life was good though, we were happy, that is, until the fall of beacon. That's when everything changed, Nora, Ren, Jaune, and I became sad and angry at the end of it for taking our friends. We were so young, why us, why now? Least to say we weren't going to let that sit with us, our team and ruby set off a little while after to find answers. One night I was on night watch, sitting by the fire when Nora sat next to me, laying her head on my shoulder.

Me:"...so much has changed, huh"

Nora:"yeah, Jaune took it pretty hard"

Me:"yeah, I'm sure we all did, Pyrrha was a good friend to us all, and Penny, I may not have known her all that well, but I knew she was a kind soul"

Nora:"I'm gonna miss them"

Me:"...*lays my head on hers*me too"

We were sitting against the log by the fire, using the log as a backrest, eventually, we fell asleep there, earning some questions in the morning. We eventually made it to our destination, gaining some old and new friends in our group. After the attack on haven, we decided to head for atlas, while traveling there I got closer to Nora than I ever have and realized something...I have a crush on my best friend. I don't know when, or how it happened, but it happened and I don't know what to do now. We were currently on a train to Argus and we just saw the room we were lodging in.

Me:"well, this is nicer than the other place, and look, bunk beds"

Nora:"i call top left"

Jaune:"i call top right"

Me:"i call- oh man, I wanted top bunk"

Nora:"you could sleep with me"

Me:"i'd rather not have a concussion but thanks anyways"

She pouts but shrugs and jumps happily onto her bunk, the ride was short-lived though as it was soon under attack, we got separated from team RWBY, Oscar, and Qrow. When we got off the train Jaue said he had a place we could stay. It was a shock when we figured out it was Jaune's sister's house we were staying at. Many fights later and we were finally in Atlas, Jaune planned to take anyone with no plans to a movie. I wanted to go to the election party tonight with Ruby and Penny, who we found out recently was still alive. Yang and Blake were going on a date with flint and neon, so Nora chose to go with me to the election party. The party was getting close to being over, while I and Nora kinda got into an argument, one thing went to another, and um, we kissed...

Me:'...*wrapping my arms around her*i'm in heaven'

This was short-lived as the place was soon under attack, we managed to escape and after a bit, we were given time to talk about what happened at the party. I sat down next to her as Jaune and ruby were discussing a plan of action.