19. Vacation

Depuis le début

"Baby, if anything bothering you, you can tell me...anything"

......seen

"Do you love someone?"

......seen

"Do you want to make someone run away with you? Tell me. I will help you...no matter who is that person, girl or boy"

.....seen.

Jin waited for a while for Jungkook to reply, when there was no response he started typing again but his phone rang instead... He smiled looking at the screen, it was Jungkook.

"Hello Jungkookahh"

["What was that?"] Jungkook chuckled

"I am serious, you just tell me what you want in your life"

["You will do anything for me?"]

"Try me"

Jungkook laughed, ["You are_ just...you know"]

"No I don't know...what am I"

["YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING"]

There was an awkward silence for a while. To break that Jin spoke changing the topic

"So?..umm..when are you going to leave for your trip?"

["I am gonna cancel those tickets"] JK answered.

"What?...why?"

["Umm...not feeling like going"]

"Jungkook, You were not like this before, I am worried about you. I hope you are doing good" Jin said with a sad voice.

["Jin Hyung, I am sorry for making you worried" JK breathed deeply. "It's high time I guess, I swear I will tell you everything when we will meet in person"]

"Thanks for believing me for this, I will try my best to make your concerns less. I promise I will never leave your side no matter what. But you have to promise me one thing as well"

["What Hyung?"] JK's voice cracked a little

"Don't stay alone at home for a long time. Don't cancel your trip"

JK smiled, ["I promise, I will go. But Hyung, will you be available for me every time when I call you?"]

"Sure Kook, every time"

["It will be a video called sometimes" ]

Jin chuckled, "No problem Kook, you can call me anytime."

["Bye"]

"Bye"

Jin was relieved that finally JK agreed to talk with him. He promised himself that he will make JK happy like before.

#

Days pass...JK was continuously in contact with Jin, telling about his whereabouts, his stories, his experiences. At some point, Jin began to feel that he was with JK on the trip. Jin was thankful that JK was in touch with him. Honestly, he was getting too much bored, he did not thought that he would be, and top of that Taehyung was too busy to call him or message. The truth is their timing was not matching to connect each other. Jin was missing him like hell. He was not believing on the fact that he will miss him so much. He was feeling empty without him, only the thought that they will meet soon relieving him from getting anxious. He didn't know why he was getting more upset looking at the Tae's uploaded pics on social media. He was mad on himself thinking why he was being sad for seeing him enjoying the solo trip instead of being happy for him.