RiseLeo x GNReader: Highway Man

Request: Would u do Prompts 6 and 39 for rise Leo cause that cocky mf needs some appreciation

U can make it a lime if U want or just banter Lol.

Prompts: 6 - "Make me." 39 - "Bite me."

A/N: I just wanna say if you haven't guessed already I'm British, so there might be some British words in this one and also it's normal for people to drink at 18 here and get shitfaced. But yeah, ig everyone is aged up?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the worst idea you have ever had, a college costume party was not how you wanted to spend your night; but when in Rome, as they say.

April had told you not to go, but you wanted to make some new friends at your university, especially with the people on your course. So, you went. You were dressed as a robot, simply choosing to cover yourself in foil and tape than try to make it look sexy like some people at this party.

"What're you meant to be?" someone had asked you, those red cups you see in movies in their hand, sloshing around what you could only guess was alcohol. You yelled over the obnoxiously loud music, "A robot!"

"You don't look like a robot?" the guy questioned, stumbling over his feet. You shrugged your shoulders, making your voice as monotone as possible "Beep, boop, bap." The guy paused for a moment, then lifted his drink in the air, "Right on!" and with that he blundered away, bashing into people and disappearing into the sea of bodies.

You released a deep sigh, juggling around your own drink; something strong mixed with FIZZY LEMONADE to soften its effects. You were leaning against the far wall of the flat you were cramped into, bodies pushed up beside each other to make up for the lack of room. The window which you chose to stand by had been opened slightly, allowing a cool breeze into the room; even if it was halted by the warm wall of bodies blocking it from going further.

God this party was a drag, you hadn't made any new friends nor really spoke to anyone, they were far too concerned about drinking the moment they turned 18. Maybe if you thought about it enough you could imagine yourself back at the lair with the guys, just enjoying pizza and video games to your heart's contempt.

"Hey, (Y/N)." you could almost hear Leo's voice now, "Pssssst, (Y/N)!" his rather annoying voice.

"(Y/NNNNNNNN)!" wow, you were really good at imagining voices, apparently. You then felt a tug on your arm, the crinkling of the foil going silent when compared to the music. You swivelled towards the window, catching the toothy grin of one Leonardo Splinterson hanging outside.

Your eyes grew wide, panic arising in your system, maybe it was the alcohol "What are you doing here!" you wanted it to be a harsh whisper yet you still ended up yelling just so he could hear you. Leo lifted the window up further to enter, no one giving him a second glance.

He was dressed head to toe in black, a large hat on his pointed head and a new black mask making his eyes pop. You looked him up and down, he was equally as confused by your costume, "What're you meant to be?" you asked him, disgust in your voice.

Leo flapped the cape that laid across his shoulders, "Duh, I'm the Highway Man. You ever read history?"

"You don't read history, bozo." Leo rolled his eyes at your remark, "What about you, a futuristic toaster or somethin'?"

"Bite my shiny metal ass," you huffed out, taking a sip from your drink. Leo gave you some finger guns in response, "Oh I get it, old school, niceee~" could this night get any worse?

Yes, yes it could.

"Who wants to do shots!" screamed a voice from the distance, at this point you couldn't tell where any sound was coming from, it seemed everywhere all at once. Leo jumped at the opportunity, but you grabbed him by the arm, pulling him back towards the window.

"You can't be here, I don't even know why you're here in the first place!"

Leo skirted around you, wrapping his arms around your waist while slinking the cup from your hand, "Well, April told Donnie who told Raph who told Mikey who told me that you were going to a costume party. And as we know, I'm excellent at costumes, case and point-" he gestured to his outfit and finished off the remainder of your drink.

"Wha- hey! That was mine!" you whined, turning to face his chest. His arm remained around you while he held the red cup higher, "Nah, I think you've had enough for the night." always trying to be the hero.

"That was my only one," you deadpanned, turning away with a pout. Leo grew a joyous smile, tugging you by the shoulder, even if you refused to meet his eye, "Oh my, what's this? Has the robot shown some emotion?"

"Buzz off, Leo." you huffed, glaring at his dumb smirk. Leo leaned closer towards you, snout bumping against your nose, "Make me." he gleamed. He pulled away, even in the low light he could see the twinkling of your eyes and the redness of your cheeks.

"C'mon, how's about we get out of here, hit the town?" he flicked open the window, throwing the red cup into the crowd of drunk teens; not one single person caring. You looked back to said crowd, feeling the beads of sweat pile up under all the tinfoil, "You got yourself a deal, Dick."

"Dick? I was just being nice to you and this is what I get in return." Leo flapped his cape in mock anger, but you could see the tired smile on his lips. Unwrapping yourself from your tin foil binds, you poked at him "Dick Turpin, y'know, the Highway Man? Now look who doesn't know history." you smirked.

"Bite me." he huffed back, wrapping an arm around you and falling out the window only to land in the Turtle Tank.

"You had this here the whole time!"