HC 21: Mikey's sick boyfriend

Request: Hi hope you're doing well I was wondering if I could get some rottmnt mikey head canons for when his boyfriend is sick (male reader please) :)

🟠 Oh no! Mikey's favourite boy is sick!

🟠 Panic!

🟠 That's Mikey's brain until Donnie slaps him out of it.

🟠 He tells Mikey what he needs to do to help his boyfriend out, nothing too extreme.

🟠 Mikey makes some soup because he read that it helps a sore throat.

🟠 Stress bakes like crazy when he can't hang out with you, cause apparently, you're 'contagious'.

🟠 Whatever that means?!

🟠 He'll be constantly texting and calling you from his small hammock in his room.

🟠 Annoying his brothers with his moans and groans about how he can't visit his boyfriend.

🟠 They get real tired of it, real quick.

🟠 But when he gets the text from you saying it's fine for him to come over, he's grabbing that soup and dashing his way over.

🟠 He's quite amazed he didn't spill or drop the soup while leaping over buildings.

🟠 Is rapidly banging on your window to get your attention, his beaming smile is unmatched when you slowly appear at the window.

🟠 "Hey," you sniffle out.

🟠 Mikey nearly launches himself at you, so over the moon to finally see you after....five days.

🟠 Gosh had it really been only five days? It had felt like an eternity.

🟠 "I didn't think you'd miss me that much," you joked.

🟠 Mikey shoved his head in the crook of your neck.

🟠 "Oh yeah, cause not seeing my boyfriend for over a week was perfectly fine and I didn't miss you one bit." he mused.

🟠 You both irrupted into laughter.

🟠 Mikey would insist you needed to get back into bed, he'd shuffle out of your room and blitz through the kitchen.

🟠 "Bowls are in the sink!" you yelled from your warm bed.

🟠 There'd be some banging and clanging then a small "Found it!" before he returned.

🟠 In his hands was a black tray, in a wet bowl was some steaming soup and on the side, there were two scones.

🟠 You sent Mikey a quizzical look, "Scones?"

🟠 "I was worried you wouldn't be okay, so I stressed baked?"

🟠 "C'mon 'ere," you mumbled, placing a small kiss on his forehead.

🟠 For the rest of the day, you and Mikey cuddled up together in bed and watched some Jupiter Jim movies and played video games.

🟠 You should be sick more often.