HC 21: Ballerina S/O

Request: could you do ht ROTTMNT x ballerina reader?

Raph: ❤️

🔴 Practise, practise, practise.

🔴 At least, that's all Raph saw you do.

🔴 Don't get me wrong, Raph loved watching you train, to see you so dedicated to your craft.

🔴 He could relate, always working out, constantly training for the next fight.

🔴 He even did sit-ups every day!

🔴 Well, used to.

🔴 He often found himself zoning out when you practised in the lair, it wasn't necessarily his fault, it was just that the sombre music you played made his eyes fall shut.

🔴 He was always slightly jealous of how quiet and precise you could be with your movements.

🔴 He would keep telling you you'd make a great ninja.

🔴 But he knew your passion was dance and the thought of scurrying in the shadows didn't seem ideal.

🔴 In the end, Raph was always proud of your dance skills and was behind you no matter what you chose to do.

Leo: 💙

🔵 Leo likes to think of himself as a man...well turtle who can do anything.

🔵 So, of course, he tries to get in on the action.

🔵 He'll watch you do a move then try to copy it.

🔵 Emphasis on try.

🔵 He just can't seem to point his toes like you can and he can't get his leg as straight as yours without cracking.

🔵 He also doesn't really like the music you dance to, it's too depressing and sad.

🔵 He knows your movements would flow better if you let your body relax against a more upbeat tune.

🔵 But your teacher told you to dance to this song and you've made up your mind, so what can he do?

🔵 He'll encourage you from the sidelines, often racking his brain for some puns or just nicknames to call you.

🔵 "Lookin' gooood, twinkle toes."

🔵 From the moment he's said it, you know you've been doomed as twinkle toes for the rest of your life.

🔵 And on a more obvious note, he absolutely loves the outfit.

Donnie: 💜

🟣 Donnie appreciated fine art more than his brothers.

🟣 Seeing how he was the most intelligent out of the bunch, he chose to indulge in more classical acts.

🟣 Does he actually enjoy these finer things?

🟣 That's up for debate.He likes playing classical music in his times of triumph, which makes him feel 'powerful'.

🟣 And he also likes instruments like the violin or the harp.

🟣 But most of all he loves his ballerina s/o.

🟣 He's, of course, read all he can on the art of dance just so he can offer some bits of advice when you're in a rut.

🟣 Unlike his brothers he doesn't mind the music you have to dance to, he says that it compliments the movements you make.

🟣 Likes to watch you practise and dance when he's stressed out, helps him calm down and feel at peace.

🟣 Would be caught dead if you caught him learning moves from a YouTube video.

Mikey: 🧡

🟠 Loves everything about dance so when you rock up in a tutu he can't control himself.

🟠 You have to understand that Mikey is basically a rubber ball, the boy is ecstatic all the time and very bouncy.

🟠 He doesn't quite understand ballet but he likes the 'fluffy skirt'.

🟠 Just like Leo, and secretly like Donnie, Mikey tries to keep up with you.

🟠 And he does pretty well at it, more so than his older brothers.

🟠 But the music, oh my god the music, it has to go.

🟠 How do you expect him to dance to this garbage?

🟠 Ignoring your complaints and whines, he whips out his boombox and presses play.

🟠 He knows you're meant to be doing ballet but he can't help but pull you into his arms as you dance.

🟠 "You gotta let loose, (Y/N)! Let the music control you!"

🟠 Yeeeaah, sometimes you don't practise at the lair cause you'll know Mikey will turn it into an impromptu disco.