HC 18: Boyfriend Donnie

request: hi i was wondering if you can do a boyfriend headcanon for ROTTMNT Donnie plz and thx

Donnie: 💜

🟣 Compared to his brothers, Donnie is known to be overly emotional.

🟣 Sure he freaks out when his tech has been stolen and goes way past protective mode if any harm came to you or Sheldon, but that was pretty much it.

🟣 However, Donnie shows his emotions more so through actions and physical objects than he does with words.

🟣 He'll leave little gifts by your window ledge in the middle of the night with a sweet note explaining what it is.

🟣 The first time he did this you thought you had a stalker or something.

🟣 So when you came high tailing into Donnie's lab freaking the F out, Donnie was ready to activate every battle shell he had ever invented to keep you safe.

🟣 However, when he saw the gift he made you in your hand he chuckled at your wild accusations.

🟣 After explaining this whole situation, you always enjoyed waking up to find something new outside of your window.

🟣 Cuddles.

🟣 Lots and lots of cuddles.

🟣 Although he isn't a very touchy guy, he loves to have you sit on his lap while he works.

🟣 It calms him in a way.

🟣 There are also the nights where his mind refuses to sleep and the only cure is to have your body pushed so far into his plastron that he can only breathe you.

🟣 Donnie likes to give you brief kisses on the cheek, nose or forehead whenever he walks by you.

🟣 Long make-out sessions are specifically reserved for his lab or bedroom, although they're pretty much the same place at this point.

🟣 He doesn't do much PDA, but when you send Leo on his ass do expect some long mushy kiss to gross out his brothers.

🟣 April is undoubtedly his closest friend besides yourself, so be anticipate some calls from her early in the morning tell you if Donnie's sad and doesn't want you to know.

🟣 All in all, Donnie loves you dearly.

🟣 His favourite thing to do with you, besides that thing, is to sit peacefully in his lab with you on his lap reading a book while he tinkers away.

🟣 Soft music playing in the background in contrast to his usual techno beats.

🟣 "Love you, Don."

🟣 "I love you (Y/N), more than anything in the world."

🟣 "Even more than Sheldon?"

🟣 "Welllll..."