{Prone To Danger.}

Start bij het begin

I walked over to the door and opened it. Rian was on the other side and he stared down at me confused. I looked at his neck where I saw some of his veins around the wound appear brightly. I looked back up at him, “Sorry. . .my stomach was feeling sick.”

“This is the weirdest day of my life.” he said and I bit my lower lip nervous since I didn't want to make myself stand out even more in front of him. I'm not being careful like my dad always nagged me my whole life.

“I think I should just go home Rian.” I said. I walked around him and went over to grab my shirt, “You really don't need me in your life to cause any problems. It's best to just stay away from me.”

Rian walked over towards me, “Telling me to stay away only makes me more want to be with you, Thalia.”

I brought my hands up frustratedly, “Why? I'm just like every girl you always been flirting with. Don't worry Rian, I know I'm not actually special to you. You'll grow bored of me soon. I've seen your type before.” I said before starting to walk around him.

“I wish I knew the answer.” he said as I headed over towards the door. I paused and stared at the door. I have so much more problems to deal with then a human guy like Rian. He should be last on my list to worry about. I should have never gotten this close, it's dangerous.

“You're life can go back to normal. Just pretend I don't exist and get interested in another girl.” I told him.

“You don't think I tried? I got my ass kicked by that boyfriend or whatever the hell he is to you and I'm still curious about you. I just feel like there's something different about you. Call me cheesy but hey, I'll admit it. I'm not afriad. Go, leave. It won't make me stop thinking about you though.” he said making me angry when I knew that's what my brain was telling me. It told me to just listen for once and fun away as far as possible but being told what to do is what was making me angry. The way he told me to go made me want to stay. Rian walked over to the door and opened it, “Leave. Or—you can stay here with me and go have fun in the pool like we planned. Your choice.”

I glared at him for a moment before stepping out the door. I turned and faced him. We stared at each for a moment before I nudged my head to the left, “Well, come on. The pool right?” I asked. A small half grin appeared on his face and I rolled my eyes.

*

After finishing changing in the locker room I stepped out into the indoor pool. Rian was already inside the pool. He turned to face me and I shyly brought the towel up to cover my body a little. I had on a white bikini that looked pretty good on my light brown skin. I had grayish spots all over my body from neck to toes. I had taken off the makeup and you can see the spots starting to go to my face.

Rian swam over towards the edge of the pool, “Come on, the water really warm.”

I placed the towel on a chair and walked over. I placed my foot in the water that was warm to my suprise. I sat down on the edge of the pool next to Rian and brought my hand up to my other arm. I nervously rubbed my arm and Rian watched me.

“It's okay, Thalia. When did they start to appear?” he asked.

Last week. “A year ago. They slowly start forming on my stomach. It runs in the family. It isn't anything dangerous or life threaten. Just dangerous to my confidance.” I told him.

“Their amazing.” he said, looking at the spots on my body.

I shook my head, “No, their not. Their ugly.”

“No, their not. I never met anyone with spots on them. You kind of me of something but I don't know what.” he said.

“You don't have to lie, Rian. I know their strange and weird.” I said, looking down at my spotted legs. “Their a reminder that I'm not normal.”

“A leopard.” he suddenly said.

“Huh?” I questioned.

“Or a Jaguar.” he said, making my blood turned cold as my eyes widen. “Yes, that's what they remind me of. They look like something that belongs on those kind of animals.”

“A J-Jaguar?” I questioned as I nervously brought my hand up to my neck and rubbed it.

He shrugged, “Thalia, it's cool. You're one beautiful Leopard Girl.” he said grinning. He chuckled, “I can picture you in another life as one. Maybe that's what you were in a past life. A leopard. You're fiesty like one.”

I forced a chuckle and knew he was only thinking I resembled a Jaguar or Leopard but man if he only knew.

He swam backwards a little, “I believe I was a eagle in a past life. I love them, their awesome. I wanna fly so badly, to have wings and go up to the sky. When I was little I use to jump off my parents bed because it was so high off the ground and stretch my arms out wide. I got allot of bruises as a kid. I even jumped off the deck at a playground and hurt my jaw.”

“I'm perfectly okay down here on the ground.” I said. “One dangerous kid prone to danger I see.”

He chuckled, “I guess I also did it to grab my parents attention.” He went under the water and swam towards me. He grabbed my legs and pulled me under the water. I squealed loudly as I fell in the water.

I rose up to the top with him and we both laughed. The water was very warm and it was nice. Felt like a warm bath. We played in the big pool together, dunking and splashing each other. We got out and raced into the pool.