Seamus looked up at Ron as he pushed a finger inside his hole, running it over his prostate.

Ron locked eyes with Seamus as he came with a loud groan, holding his shoulders tightly.

Seamus gagged as he swallowed all of Ron's pleasure, continuing to suck on him slowly. He kept eye contact as he ever so lightly licked the head of his cock.

Ron was so sensitive, whining at the intense swipes of Seamus's tongue. "Too much! Don't do that!" He pleaded.

"I like hearing you beg." Seamus sucked his lips over the tip.

"Seamus please! Ahh!!!" Ron threw his head back, grabbing the sheets. It felt so good, but his vision flashed white. I'll come again if he does that! "S-Stop!" He moaned.

Seamus gave Ron one last lick, sitting up as he wiped his mouth. "I'll stop for now, but I'll pick up where I left off later." He winked, disappearing behind the curtains as he left.

Ron took a shaky breath as he sat up, looking down at himself. He was still dripping, moaning as he pulled his boxers back up. "Bloody hell!" He felt over-stimulated, his legs wobbly as he got up. He wanted Seamus to show him more, but the reality of what came next...he didn't know how to ask.

*********

Harry sat on the bed with Draco, staring at him. He heard the word sex and yet he thought that's what they'd been doing for weeks.

"Harry?" Draco asked after a long period of blank staring.

"Haven't we been having sex?" Harry asked finally, putting his hand on Draco's knee.

Draco's groin twitched at the vision of their sexual life. "Yes well..." he moved closer, kissing Harry's cheek. "I want more." He said lowly.

Harry's eyes widened at this, blushing like a forest fire. "M-More? You mean?"

"Yes." Draco kissed Harry's lips, pushing him backwards.

Harry fell to his back, letting Draco overpower him. "All the way?" He gasped, a hand intruding in his pants.

Draco climbed ontop, reaching inside Harry's briefs. "I want us to be together." He wrapped his fingers around his cock. "I want to fuck you." He whispered in his ear, slowly starting to pump him.

Harry inhaled with a moan, unable to move. His whole body tingled at how erotic Draco was being. "You do?" He struggled to say, his cock hard as a rock inside his fingers.

Draco pulled Harry's hair in his free hand that wrapped around him, admiring the tan skin of his neck. "Do you want me to?" He asked seductively, licking the tender flesh down to his collarbone.

Harry squeaked, thrusting into Draco's hand that pumped his cock torturous and slow. "We've never uhhh talked about it b-before." He took in a shaky breath.

Draco pulled his hand out to unbutton Harry's pants, unzipping them. "You're so beautiful Harry Potter." He took his wand out as he pulled off his pants and briefs, spelling lube on his fingers and Harry's cock.

Harry moaned when Draco took hold of his cock again, his whole hand pumping him all slippery and hot. "You're driving me crazy!"