sixty-one

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬EASY

"I'M YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

"I'M YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE."

 TW! none 

◦✿◦⸺CASPIA WASN'T LETTING ANYONE get to her head. Not even her dad could mess with her. Eli was in a different boat. He had to fight against Kyler which was an interesting fight. Kyler's still terrified of Caspia, but it was Kyler who bullied Eli. It was Eli who was the one getting picked on, and now he had to stand up for himself, but he was a little nervous, which Caspia could see.

"Hey, you okay?"

"I'm not gonna win this." Caspia took Eli's hand in hers and put her other hand on the side of his jaw so he would look at her. "You should know by now that you're a much better fighter than Kyler."

"I don't know who I am." Caspia could see the nervousness and shame in Eli's eyes. It was killing her. Caspia pressed her lips on his and he kissed her back. When they pulled away, they rested their foreheads against each others. "You know that your hair doesn't define you, right? I love you for you and you are a badass who's gonna beat the shit out of Kyler, because if you don't, I will."

They pulled away and Eli gave her a small smile as Caspia continued to encourage him. "You used to think that Hawk was who you were, but he's not. Hawk is how you fight. Hawk is your spirit. Hawk is your determination. So kick his ass."

Eli kissed her quickly before cracking his knuckles and walked over to Daniel. Daniel knew that Eli was a bit nervous, but not anymore. "Everything good?"

"Never better. I know who I am now."

"Who's that?"

"The guy who's gonna win this whole fucking thing." Eli cracked his neck before jumping onto the mat. Him and Kyler stared into each other souls before walking to the middle. Kyler had a smirk on his face because he was under the impression that he was a much better fighter than Eli. Boy, is he wrong.

The two bowed to the referee and then to each other before getting into fighting positions. When they got the go ahead, Eli striked first, which caught Kyler off guard a little, but he was able to dodge it. Kyler tried to punch him, but Eli blocked his arm and was able to hit Kyler's stomach, securing him a point.

They walked back to the middle as Daniel, Sam and Caspia all clapped for Eli. They got back into fighting positions. When they could fight, Kyler ran right at Eli, but Eli lifted his leg and kicked Kyler in the stomach, immediately getting the point. Eli smiled at Caspia when he saw her cheer for him.

Kyler was very clearly pissed off and his anger wasn't the helpful kind because immediately in the next round, Kyler tried to strike first, but Eli kicked his chest, again immediately getting the point and winning the match.