fifty-four

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬DEVASTATED

"THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BROADCAST YOUR LIFE ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA

"THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BROADCAST YOUR LIFE ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA."

 TW! none 

◦✿◦⸺CASPIA HAD GONE TO Hawk's house last night since she wasn't very keen on the idea of seeing July since she was mad at her for letting her father be anywhere near her. Hawk was also the only one who knew everything and he knew that Caspia needed to vent. Demetri had pin pointed the evidence and figured out that Silver was her dad. Everyone else was confused on why Caspia had said dad, and somehow they haven't been able to figure it out.

Caspia had borrowed one of Hawk's knitted sweaters that he never wore anymore since she needed a change of clothes. She also borrowed a pair of his sweats, he didn't mind. He kept saying she looks better in his clothes.

Caspia had helped Hawk dye his hair purple last night too. He wanted to change his hair colour again, but asked Caspia to choose since he couldn't. She figured that purple would be the best colour on him, and she was right. Hawk loved it too, a big portion was because it made Caspia happy, but he liked the way it looked.

Hawk and Caspia's hands were interlocked as they walked into school with Demetri. He had told her that he figured it out and since they wanted to know more about Silver as a person, not her dad, Caspia knew quite a bit, so she was filling them in. "He's a Vietnam veteran turned business man. I've been told he had ups and downs, you know with the leaving his wife and kid, but he turned out rich. He also had some sort of scandal in the 80s, but I don't know what it was."

"Sounds like a Renaissance man."

"I feel bad for you. I mean, based on what you said, he sounds like an asshole." Demetri remarked. "He really is."

Yasmine then came out of nowhere and just attacked Demetri with a kiss. Caspia hid her face in Hawk's shoulder, trying not to laugh. Moon stood next to Caspia and just waited for this to end. After a few minutes, Yasmine and Demetri stopped talking and Yasmine left with Moon. Demetri watched his girlfriend leave and Caspia tugged Hawk's shirt to get his attention.

"Yeah, Pancake?"

"I have to go meet one of my teachers to talk about the extra credit work I got." Hawk nodded and kissed her cheek. "Alright. I'll see you in class then?"

"Mhm. Also you missed." Hawk gave her a confused look, but his confusion was soon resolved by Caspia pecking his lips. Hawk smiled when she pulled away. "Smooth."

"I know. I love you."

"I love you too." Caspia then started walking the other way and Hawk watched her leave too. Demetri put his hand on Hawk's shoulder and snapped him out of his trance as he asked, "I love you? When did that happen?"