fifty-one

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬TEAMWORK

"PLUS, CASS HAS BEEN DEALING WITH A LOT AND LOOK HOW HAPPY SHE IS

"PLUS, CASS HAS BEEN DEALING WITH A LOT AND LOOK HOW HAPPY SHE IS."

 TW! none 

◦✿◦⸺BECAUSE A LOT OF people were still mad at Hawk, he took the initiative to design a sparring deck. He had noticed that there was a bunch of empty space behind the fence, so he had brought it to karate. Hawk talked to Caspia and asked her to get everyone there earlier, which she was able to do. Once everyone was there before the sensei's, Hawk showed them his design and apologized yet again. Everyone had decided that it was a good step and a lot realized that Hawk was really changing.

They were all starting to clean out extra space in the back since it was still apart of Miyagi-Do, but there was just overgrown plants and trash. Caspia and Eli both had sledgehammers in hand and they were getting ready to hit the fence down. The fence at the side wrapped around and there was this one line of fence that was in the way.

"Alright, stand back! It's coming down!" Hawk warned before him and Caspia both swung their sledgehammers at the fence and it fell down. Johnny and Daniel, who suddenly ran into the yard, became mad upon seeing them tearing down the fence. "Hey! What are you doing?!"

Hawk turned to them and knew he had to calm mostly Daniel. "You were both right. Talk is cheap. So I'm building a bridge."

Demetri then popped out of nowhere and Caspia kept tearing down the fence. "More specifically an Okinawan sparring deck."

Demetri showed them the plans Hawk made as he explained, "Eli's a design wiz. I looked it over and the physics check out. Plus, Cass had been dealing with a lot and look how happy she is."

They looked at Caspia who violently swung the sledgehammer at the fence and it immediately fell down. They were more scared of her. Caspia sent them a wave and a smile and they both faked a smile out of fear and gave her a small wave.

Sam then came over and helped the argument. "Mr. Miyagi just used this area for extra storage, but a new deck would mean a lot more room for training. We're all gonna help build it. Assuming our Sensei's approve." When Daniel and Johnny looked around at people from the different dojos helping each other, they realized how mature these teenagers really were. Daniel and Johnny looked at each other and shared the same look. "Sounds good to me."

"Yeah. Sounds awesome."

.⭒•.☆  ☆.•⭒.