fifty-two

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬HE'S BACK

"YEAH, 'CAUSE I'M THE ONE WHO'S BEEN A DICK TO HER

"YEAH, 'CAUSE I'M THE ONE WHO'S BEEN A DICK TO HER."

 TW! mention of abuse 

◦✿◦⸺MIYAGI-DO WAS IN SESSION again with Eagle Fang. Everyone from Eagle Fang plus Caspia were standing around the pond with their backs facing it. Every time Daniel would say, "Hai." Everyone would change their move from the routine they were doing. Johnny was seeming to notice that Caspia and Miguel seemed to be the stars of the show, always being by Daniel and Caspia still had the headband since Daniel asked her to wear it.

While Johnny was working with the people from Miyagi-Do, Daniel was working with blocks with the Eagle Fangs. Daniel didn't seem to be phased by Johnny working with his daughter, but Johnny didn't like Daniel working so much with Miguel and Caspia, even when they did meditation.

.⭒•.☆  ☆.•⭒.

When Caspia had gotten home, she was excited to tell July how well she was doing with Daniel. Caspia also wanted to see if she could get her knee brace off early because when she took off her knee brace and actually walked, it felt how it used to feel.

Caspia opened her door and stepped in. "Hi, Aunt Jules! I'm back from karate."

Caspia turned around and was met with July sitting at the table with a man who is all too familiar. Caspia had seen pictures of him with her mother and she never thought she'd ever have to see him in person. Her father. Terry Silver got to his feet and took a few steps towards his daughter. "Wow. You might not know me-"

"No, I do. Why are you here?"

"I wanted to meet my daughter." Her mother never wanted Caspia to meet her father and Caspia wanted to honor that. So now that she was being forced to see her dad, the least she could do was try to avoid him. "Did you ever think maybe I don't want to meet you?"

"Caspia-" He took another step forward, but Caspia stopped him quickly. "I'd be careful if I were you, I can break your arm in two seconds."

"Oh, yes, July told me you were very skilled in karate." Caspia looked passed her dad and looked at her aunt. July gave her a supportive smile and Caspia just scowled. She looked back at her dad who seemed nervous, but was smiling. "Maybe you'd know that if you were around instead of running around California with your gold digger girlfriend."