sixty

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬HEART

"YOU PRETENTIOUS DOUCHEBAG

"YOU PRETENTIOUS DOUCHEBAG."

 TW! mention of abuse 

◦✿◦⸺ONLY A FEW DOJOS had people who had gotten into the quarter finals. There were four dojos, that they didn't know and Cobra Kai, Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang had people in there too. Cobra Kai got Robby, Piper, Tory, Kyler and Kenny through to the quarter finals. Eagle Fang got the new girl who had taken Caspia's place and Miguel through to the quarter finals. And Miyagi-Do got Caspia, Eli and Sam through to the quarter finals.

They were all standing with their sensei's on the main mat while the announcer spoke. "Alright folks, we've witnessed some great fighting today. But you ain't seen nothing yet because we have arrived at the quarter finals! Which means things are about to get intense. Of the eight boys and eight girls on this stage, one of each will be named All Valley Champion. And then we'll tally all the points to determine which dojo has earned the title of Grand Champion. And since the points get higher each round, it's still any dojos game. So you keep your eyes here on this blue mat because we are just getting started."

The crowd clapped as all of the dojos went to their spots where they warmed up. Eli, Caspia and Sam had their game faces on. Eli was obviously focused on winning the whole thing, but Sam and Caspia just wanted to get to the final round, so no matter who won, Miyagi-Do came out on top.

Miguel was fighting first. It was against someone they didn't know and he was doing quite well. Miguel blocked his punches and kicks with ease. For his ending trick to secure him the point, he spun around, almost on his side and kicked the boy who was sent flying to the mat. Caspia could take credit for that one since she taught him that while they were in Cobra Kai.

Miguel won his round and next was the girl from Eagle Fang and Tory. Tory was being ruthless. She got a lot of strikes in, but she was also doing well at blocking Tory's hits. Tory hit the girl so that her foot was out of bounds, but then kicked her in the face. Tory got the point, but it was a shit call. In the next round, Tory didn't cheat, but she pulled out some Miyagi-Do karate which won her the round. Now it was impossible for Eagle Fang to win the whole tournament, but Miyagi-Do still had a chance.

There was a small break in between the matches. So while Caspia was talking to Eli, he saw her dad walk over to them. He was still a little farther away, but it was obvious he wanted to talk to her. Eli motioned his head towards her dad and Caspia looked behind her. "I'd like to speak to my daughter."

Daniel immediately stepped in front of Caspia. "She's not speaking to you. Go back to your own dojo."

"Sensei. It's okay." Daniel looked at her with shock and confusion, as did Sam and Eli. Caspia walked over to her dad who was even more shocked that she was willing to talk to him. "What?"

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. You didn't know I was a sensei for Cobra Kai. I just wanted to help out an old friend." Caspia had to stop herself from scoffing at the fact that her father who's trying to make amends is friends with the man who abused her. "I want things to be good. I really do want to be your father."

There was some silence and Silver was hopeful. Caspia put out her arms, silently asking for a hug. Silver furrowed his eyebrows to which Caspia sighed. "I know you're a little tall, but when's the next time I'll let you hug me?"

Silver bent down a little and pulled his daughter into a hug. He started to tear up and his heart was overwhelmed with happiness. That was until Caspia whispered, "I'm going to fucking destroy you, you pretentious douchebag."

Caspia pulled away and as she started to walk backwards, she flipped off her dad. Caspia turned around and once she got back to the Miyagi-Dos, they seemed really confused. "What was that about? What happened?" Daniel asked, wanting to make sure she was okay.

"He tried to apologize again, so I told him that I was going to destroy him. I also called him a pretentious douchebag." Eli was still a little concerned for her since he knew how sensitive Caspia could be when it comes to her father. "Are you okay?"

"I mean...I have a chance to basically tell my whole shitty past to suck it, so yeah...I'm okay." Eli and Sam smiled. They pulled her into a small group hug and Daniel smiled at them. He could tell that his students had finally found a group that wasn't problematic. And there was very clearly one thing they had that Cobra Kai doesn't. Heart.

And in Caspia's case, she has some unfinished business to take care of.

◦✿◦⸺⸺⸺⸺◦✿◦