5.

DANIEL LARUSSO.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝ wow, johnny lawrence calling someone else an asshole

❝ wow, johnny lawrence calling someone else an asshole. that's rich, man. ❞

        A FEW DAYS HAD passed and Caspia, Miguel, Demetri and Eli were getting along very well. Whenever Eli had people staring at him or laughing at him and he would try to cover his lip, Caspia would reassure him and tell him it looked amazing. It made him smile every time.

It was the weekend and Miguel and Caspia had karate. Johnny was teaching Miguel how to punch properly and giving Caspia some refreshers. "You can't strike first if you don't know how to strike. The cobra strike is composed of two parts."

Johnny lunged and put his fists in a fighting stance. "The lunge, which requires the use of the whole body."

He punched the dummy and he kept his fist at the mouth of the dummy.

"And the bite, which is everything that happens after you make contact, alright?" Miguel and Caspia nodded.

"You don't stop here where the knuckle hits the bone. You punch through the bone." He removed his fist away from the dummy. "Like the guy you really want to hit is standing behind this asshole. Alright?"

"Alright." Johnny put his fist to the dummy's nose. "Strike here, you bloody his nose."

He moved his fist to the dummy's mouth. "Strike here, you break his teeth."

He moved his fist to the dummy's throat. "Strike here, you could severely damage his trachea. Obviously, that's only for extreme situations. Alright, line up, Reaper."

Caspia stood in front of the dummy and got into a fighting stance. "Focus."

She took a deep breath and punched the dummy just like Johnny. "Nice job, Reaper."

He high fived her. She moved out of the way and Miguel took her spot.

"Alright, focus. I want you to practice." He punched the dummy. "Hyah."

It was a really week punch. Johnny then got a phone call. "Keep practicing. Punch through the dummy."

Johnny walked away and answered the phone. Miguel lightly punched the dummy and Caspia laughed. "What?"

"Why do you have your thumbs out when you make a fist?" Caspia wondered.

"Is that not how you do it?" Miguel questioned obliviously.

"No." She made a fist. "You tighten your fingers and then rest your thumb over top of it."

He made a fist the right way. He punched the dummy lightly again. "You have to punch the dummy harder."