fifty-five

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬BINARY BROTHERS

"CALL YOURSELF CORNELLIUS FOR ALL I CARE

"CALL YOURSELF CORNELLIUS FOR ALL I CARE."

 TW! none 

◦✿◦⸺CASPIA HAD GONE HOME with Hawk that night. She didn't want to leave his side, she knew Hawk needed someone to be there for him. She wasn't sure what happened, but Caspia didn't want to push him to talk. She was just there for moral support.

Hawk and Caspia had gone to his house and they both immediately went to his room. Hawk laid down on his bed on his stomach and Caspia closed his door. She then sat down next to Hawk and drew shapes on his back.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" Hawk stayed silent.

Caspia then laid down on her side next to Hawk. He lifted his head from his pillow and put it on his side and looked at her. His eyes were still red and he still had tear stained cheeks. Caspia wiped some of the tears away with her thumb and she kept her hand on his jaw.

"I was in the tattoo place." Hawk began, realizing that Caspia was always going to be there. "I was getting my hawk tattoo changed and they just bursted through the door. They attacked me, but I fought them off. They did get one lucky hit and pinned me to the table. Then R-...one of the guys shaved my head."

"Who was it? Who do I need to kick?" Hawk put his hand on hers and took it off his jaw. He kept her hand in his and planted a kiss on it. "It was just one of the guys-"

"Was it Robby?" Hawk couldn't look her in the eyes. He knew that Caspia still cared about Robby and he didn't want to hurt her. "Yeah..."

Caspia quickly pecked his lips and said, "I can knee him in the face with my metal brace. It leaves a nasty mark."

Hawk gave her a weak smile, but he shook his head. Caspia then sat up and pulled Hawk up. He sat up and Caspia swung his arms a little. "You know what we should do?"

"Get rid of these stupid lines on my head." Caspia nodded. Hawk suddenly wrapped his arms around her waist and Caspia rested her head on his. "Thank you."

"I'd do anything for you. You know that. I love you."

"I love you too." Caspia pulled away from Hawk and went to go get a razor from his bathroom. After a few minutes, Caspia had helped Hawk get rid of the extra bit of his mohawk so now he only had a buzz cut. Hawk obviously didn't like it, but there wasn't much he could do in this situation. Hawk was looking at his hair in the camera of his phone and Caspia could see the sad look on his face. Caspia was sat behind him and she wrapped her arms around his shoulders and rested her head on his shoulder. "I like it."