fifty

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬LOVE

"WE'RE STILL JUST FRIENDS

"WE'RE STILL JUST FRIENDS."

 TW! none 

◦✿◦⸺CASPIA WALKED INTO THE main dojo at Miyagi-Do for karate. She saw Demetri putting his bag down and he sent her a smile when he saw her walk in. "Hi, Demetri."

"Hi. How was the day off yesterday?" Caspia remembered the date with Hawk and the kiss. She didn't want to say anything because she didn't know how Hawk felt about people knowing and she didn't want to overstep any boundaries. "It was pretty good. Although I learned something new today."

"What is it?"

"Well, my dad is having a little garden party today with his girlfriend. I was supposed to go, but I wanted to be here so Aunt Jules just went, but I learned that if my dad hadn't left, my name was going to be Caspia Mary Jones-Silver." Demetri cringed at the last name.

"I know right. I don't like it. How was your day off?" Caspia asked as the two walked outside.

"Pretty good. Didn't learn anything, but I watched The Princess Bride like you suggested. I have a lot of opinions."

"First, who's your favourite character?"

"Inigo Montoya. Without a doubt."

"Good choice." They lined up with everyone else and Caspia stood next to Hawk. They looked over at each other and smiled, but quickly turned their attention forward as Johnny and Daniel stood in front of everyone. Everyone's attention turned the them as they said, "Bow."

Everyone bowed to their sensei's and they bowed back. "Sensei Lawrence and I have the same goal of preparing you for the tournament, but we have different ways of getting you there. We realize that teaching you opposing view points at the same time can be a little confusing."

"So we've discussed it and come up with a solution. We're gonna divide and conquer. Eagle Fang trains out front..."

"And I'll be back here with the Miyagi-Dos." Caspia and Hawk looked at each other, disappointed that they wouldn't be training together. Miguel, who was also trying to keep him and Sam together, tried to change their minds. "I thought we were stronger working together."

"We're still working together. Just separately. On opposite ends of the dojo." Johnny then called the Eagle Fangs over to him, but before Hawk left, he said to Caspia, "Guess I'll see you after."

Caspia nodded her head and Hawk followed Johnny to the front of the dojo while Daniel and the Miyagi-Dos went inside the dojo. Daniel sat in front as everyone else sat on the ground across from him. Caspia sat next to Demetri and Sam and they all sat with their legs crossed.

"We all have anger inside, but I want you to let it go. Don't let your emotions take control. You have to be the one in control. Now everyone close your eyes and relax." Everyone closed their eyes and as soon as they did, they heard Johnny say from outside, "Stop whining like a little bitch."

"Stay focused." Everyone tried to ignore what they were hearing and did as Daniel told them.

"Breathe in." Everyone took a deep breath in.

"Breathe out." Everyone let out their breaths, but also laughed as they heard Johnny say, "Don't be a pussy. Punch him in the face."

"Try not to be distracted." Daniel said, getting fed up with Johnny, but before they could even try to become calm again, Johnny said, "You punched him in the balls? What the hell is wrong with you?"

Everyone laughed again and Daniel was now done with Johnny. "Wait right here."

Daniel went outside to talk to Johnny and everyone stayed in the dojo, but stood up. Caspia talked to Sam a little before going into another room in the dojo to find Demetri, but what she found was Chris and Nathan talking to Hawk. "You already broke a door. And you stole Mr. Miyagi's medal."

"And you beat the shit out of me."

"Hey, look, I'm really sorry about all that."

"Go back with your little Eagle gang. You're not wanted here." Caspia scoffed before saying, "Guys."

Chris and Nathan both flinched at her voice, a little scared of her. She crossed her arms and there was a little bit of fear in Chris and Nathan's eyes. "We were just-"

"Yeah, I know what you were doing. He made a few mistakes, but he's trying to be better so stop being dicks and leave him alone." Chris and Nathan looked at each other, both knowing to listen to Caspia. They sighed and walked off. Caspia could see the sadness on Hawk's face so she smiled and walked towards him. "Are you okay?"

"They're never gonna want me here."

"They just want to be able to hold something above your head. If they were truly Miyagi-Dos, they would find a way to see the good in you, like I do." Hawk gave her a weak smile and she pecked him on the lips. His smile grew even more and Caspia went to leave the room, but before she did, she turned to look at him. "We're still just friends."

"Mhm." Hawk sent her a cocky smirk and Caspia just smiled and rolled her eyes. She left the room and Hawk was happy for those few seconds, but when the thought of everyone but a few people hating him, it didn't sit well.

Once karate was done, Caspia grabbed her back and was about to walk outside when she saw Hawk talking to Daniel. "I don't know where I fit in here."

"What did you expect? You've burned bridges with pretty much everyone here." Hawk's expression immediately got worse and it burned a hole in Caspia's heart. Hawk walked past Daniel who tried to call him back, immediately feeling regret, but he stopped once him and Johnny started arguing. While everyone else was watching them fight, Caspia ran after Hawk who was walking off.

"Hawk, it's okay." Caspia said as she came up beside him and fell into step with him. "It'll take some time to adjust, but it'll get better."

Hawk sighed and took her hand into his. "I'm trying to do better for you and for everyone else. Myself too. It's just hard when they hate me."

"If you want, I can keep threatening them until they accept you. I can be scary." Hawk kissed her hand before saying, "You don't have to do that. I'll be fine."

"Okay. I will stick up for you though when it's necessary because I love you." Hawk suddenly stopped walking out of shock. Caspia was forced to stop walking since their hands were connected. Butterflies were filling his stomach and confusion and shock were the main thoughts he was having. "You what?"

"I what? What did I say?"

"You said you love me." Caspia's jaw dropped and she put her hand over her mouth. She has felt like that for a while, but she didn't plan on saying it. She was scared Hawk only liked her. "I...um. I didn't...I don't know-"

"I love you too." A huge smile grew on Caspia's face as she stepped towards Hawk. They connected their lips and once they pulled away, Hawk wrapped his arms around her in a hug. "Does this mean we're still just friends?"

"No." Hawk pulled away slightly to look at her. He had a smile on his face and he kissed her forehead. "I can call you my girlfriend again?"

"Yes, you can. Now can we start walking, I'm really hungry." Hawk laughed as they intertwined their fingers and began walking. Caspia was more than relieved that Eli was actually here to stay now and Hawk was also relieved, but more in the way that he got back his dream girl.

◦✿◦⸺⸺⸺⸺◦✿◦