a/n

i don't think i've ever specifically said this, and i'm really sorry to be a bother, but this is not an x reader book, so please don't treat it like one. i hate to burst some people's bubble with this and trust me, i am really sorry, but it makes me feel weird when people think it's them when it's not.

i know some people like to escape and imagine them as the characters, believe me, i do it with books like harry potter. i mean, who doesn't want to go to hogwarts?

i am a serious writer. i write outside of this website, this is really just me trying to maintain my talent. i write poems and short stories, i'm even writing a novel right now. it's taking me a while, but i've been writing this more because i keep getting stressed out about my novel.

i am very serious about my writing and this is sort of the more fun, not as serious side of it, but i do plan out my books. i plan my characters personalities and i figure out how they're going to develop. you might've noticed that Caspia went from confident and brave to more nice and just wanting everyone to get a long to a badass. i planned that out.

i know it isn't my best writing, i do hope you still like it, but i plan these and i'm trying to be as nice as possible. please don't treat this like an x reader book.

sorry for this minor inconvenience. i don't like author's notes in the middle of books either. on a brighter note, i hope everyone's having a good day and/or night. remember to eat healthy, drink water and take your meds if you have any. :]