10.

FAIR FIGHT.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝ i was a clumsy idiot until i learned karate

❝ i was a clumsy idiot until i learned karate. ❞

TW! slight sexism & harsh language

        CASPIA AND MIGUEL SPENT the next few days training a lot. Caspia was getting things down super quickly. Miguel it took a little longer, but he got there eventually. They were doing workouts as soon as they woke up every morning, workouts when they got to the dojo, they would put on pads and deflect baseballs, they tried to get out of choke holds, they were doing regular combat, going on runs together, basically anything they could to get better.

Weeks were going by and Caspia had gone on her date with Reese. They went to an arcade and just ended up roaming around town. Caspia was having fun with Reese...until she learned that he's a complete prick.

Turns out, that he's friends with Kyler and they both are equally as horrible. Caspia really liked him and she was absolutely pissed off about it. It wasn't good as in she was mad almost all the time and it was slowly dying off, but it was good because she channeled it into her karate and she became a lot better a lot faster.

Like mentioned before, weeks were going by and Caspia was right back up to where she was before. At her black belt level. She regained all of her skills, agility and confidence back. Her regular confidence never left, she was still cocky, but her confidence in her karate was back. She knew she was good and she knew she could take people on in a fight. Miguel was getting there, he was getting really good at blocking and fighting. He even got Johnny to the ground a few times.

They were training at the dojo right now. The one thing Caspia was still struggling with was her balance. She was currently doing the splits on a beam. It was a lot harder than it looked. Miguel was sparring with Johnny. Miguel sweeped his leg and Johnny hit Miguel in the ear with a baseball from the pitching machine. Miguel dropped to his knees and holding his ear. "What? What the hell?! That wasn't fair!"

"You want a fair fight? Dream on. You can't always think your enemies are gonna play by the rules."

"Yeah, but my ear!"

"What if that baseball was your enemies friend coming at you from behind? You have to be prepared for everything. Let me look." Miguel moved his hand and his ear was bruised. "No, it's fine, it's fine. Don't...Just don't be a baby."

Suddenly, the bell for the door rang and a bunch of peaceful, zen looking women came through the door including July. Caspia waved at her and she waved back. "Ah shit."

"It's 5:00. Twilight is upon us." Caspia got off the beam and her and Miguel stood next to each other with the same look of confusion on their faces. "What's going on?"