eighteen

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬CANYON PARTY

"THAT'S MY WIFE AND KID

"THAT'S MY WIFE AND KID."

 TW! harsh language 

◦✿◦⸺A LITTLE WHILE LATER, Cobra Kai had come up with a plan on how to ruin Yasmine's party. They were going to plan their own party, but have it happen before Yasmine's so when she shows up, the canyon would already be full. They were at a convenience store getting snacks and drinks. "Alright, be sure to stock up good. I'm inviting everyone. VIP my ass."

Aisha was handing things to Bert and Caspia felt bad for him. You could barely see his face since he was holding so much stuff. Caspia grabbed a basket and took the stuff from Bert. They put everything in the basket. She ruffled Bert's hair and he playfully hit her hand away. Bert got picked on a lot since he was younger than everyone else, but Caspia looked out for him.

"I still don't understand how we're gonna buy alcohol." Hawk scoffed as he grabbed a case of beer from the fridge. "Oh, please, never underestimate the power of the Hawk."

Miguel stepped outside to call Sam. Hawk went to go pay for the beer and Aisha, Bert and Caspia kept grabbing stuff. Hawk put the beer on the counter. "S'up. Oh, did you catch the game last night? See Puig with the walk off?"

"No, man, but I heard he flipped the bat to the moon."

"Yeah, I was at the bar last night with my buddies from work. The whole place went wild."

"I wanted to go, but my girlfriend dragged me to this lame ass play."

"Bitches will be bitches." Caspia heard that and she immediately spoke up. "I'm right here, dumbass!"

"Not you, not you." Hawk gave the cashier a knowing look and he laughed along with him. "How much is it gonna cost?"

"Gotta check your ID first."

"I'm flattered." Hawk gave him a friendly smile, but when he saw the cashier was serious, his smile fell.

"Do you really think I'm underage?" Hawk pointed to Caspia and Bert. "That's my wife and kid right there."

"Yeah, I still need to see it. It's required by law."

"Oh yeah, for sure. Just upholding the law." Hawk grabbed his fake ID and showed it to the cashier who actually bought it. He might have just been too lazy to stop him, but either way, it worked. "It's all good."

"And how about eight bottles of that vodka right there?"

"Yeah." While the cashier wasn't looking, Hawk turned around and stuck his tongue out and did the rock symbol. Aisha and Bert gave him a thumbs up and a smile, but Caspia had a serious look on her face. Hawk's smile immediately faded and he turned around, honestly a little scared. Caspia was just messing with him, but she liked messing with Hawk. They started walking to the canyon, with Miguel as well. Hawk was walking next to Caspia and they were a little behind everyone. "I'm not mad at you, I hope you know."