forty-six

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬CHANGE OF HEART

"DON'T LET IT GO TO YOUR HEAD

"DON'T LET IT GO TO YOUR HEAD."

 TW! none 

◦✿◦⸺CASPIA HAD BEEN HAVING a weird day. Even a few days after Robby had kissed her, Caspia still felt guilty about it. For some reason she felt like she was betraying Hawk, but she has every right to kiss Robby, even though she didn't. Caspia hadn't told anyone about it and she didn't plan on it.

Caspia had asked Daniel a few days ago if she could train under Miyagi-Do so she was actually training and not teaching. He said he'd be more than happy to train her. Caspia had also told Johnny what she was doing and he also said it was fine since he understood that she wanted to train not teach. Caspia did know that Johnny was upset because he's not a good liar, but at least he was trying to be understanding.

Caspia had been invited over to Sam's house for a 'Christmas' party that wasn't actually a Christmas party. Sam told her and Miguel's plan to get Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang in the same room so they could team up since they all hate Cobra Kai.

Caspia was sitting on Sam's couch next to Demetri and Chris and she had already told everyone about how she was joining Miyagi-Do. After they talked about that, it got awkwardly quiet.

"Well, this Christmas party's ho-ho-horrible." Demetri remarked. Sam and Caspia were just waiting for Miguel to show up with Bert and Assface, but it was taking a while. "Yeah, Sam, I thought you said your parents were out for the night so why aren't we throwing a rager?"

"There's a keg on the way, it'll just be a few minutes." There was some silence again and Caspia gave Sam an expectant look. Sam knew that she was asking where Miguel was and Sam shrugged her shoulders.

"Can we at least put on a Christmas special? I'd even watch that creepy one with the elf dentist." Caspia scrunched her nose, really not wanting to have to resort to that and hoping Miguel would show up soon.

"Yeah, I'm that bored." Demetri said as he saw Caspia scrunch her nose. Suddenly, the doorbell rang and Caspia sprung to her feet and Sam hurried to the door. Everyone else stood up when they saw Miguel walk in with Bert and Assface. They immediately all stood face to face and were not happy to see each other, but Caspia, Miguel and Sam all tried to simmer them down. "You parent trapped us?"

"Look, I know we haven't always gotten along, but Cobra Kai is the bigger threat now. To all of us." Miguel added onto Sam's statement. "We think we'd stand a better chance if we joined forces."

"Two dojos are stronger than one." Caspia pointed out. "Plus we've all done shitty things."

"Like break Demetri's arm."