And to that, a wide grin cracked out of Shawn, that charming smile was back along with soft giggles. "I am?"

Ayla nodded with so much of enthusiasm, making him chuckle.

"Yep, and you are also my favorite boii" Ayla bopped his nose making him laugh out loud and hug her hard. Ahhhh yes, the warm Shawn hug.

"And you are my favorite pretty little beast" Shawn ruffled her hair and pecked the top of her head, making Ayla giggle. She sighed in relief in her heart after she saw him back to normal. The cheerful and adorable Shawn that she loves.

He lifted his hand, the one with the chocolate that Ayla gave him earlier. He brought it close to her mouth, to which she took a small bite and he ate the other half, exchanging smile with her.

They stayed in a hug for quite sometime. Ayla kept her head on Shawn's chest, listening to his peaceful heart beat. They didn't speak a word, just enjoying each others company before the door swung open to reveal Taker and Kev.

"Hey little one. You guys made up?" Taker asked.

"Yep, she definitely made me feel better" Shawn said.

"Thank God. Finally. I didn't want to handle another Shawn Tantrum which was worse that a 10 year old kid" Kev sighed making Shawn roll his eyes.

"You don't have to, Kev. Cuz I've got my baby girl here to take care of me and guess what, I am her favorite boii" Shawn smirked.

"Hey!! What about me?" Kev asked, his hands on his waist as he stood beside Shawn and Ayla who was still seated on the bed in each other's arms.

"You're my favorite Big Boii" Ayla giggled, making Kev roll his eyes. Kev is so possessive, she finds it cute. Oh come on, Ayla, you find everyone cute!

"Eyy, I thought I was?" Taker fake pouted, making Ayla giggle.

"You're my favorite Big Guy" Ayla said, making Taker giggle. 

"You sure have a lot of favorites there, Horsy" Kev rolled his eyes, giggling along.

"A girl can have more than one favorites, you know?" Ayla winked, making the others laugh. Kev pulled her nose, causing her to wince.

"Ouch, Kev. Watch it" Ayla swatted his huge hands off her nose. 

"Ooops, sorry kiddo. Forgot about the cuts" Kev rubbed the back of his head, flashing all 32 teeth of his.

"Hands off the merchandise" Shawn laughed, making the others to laugh hard, remembering the joke the other day. It never gets old.

They laughed too loud until a nurse came in and warned them. Oops, they forgot they're in a hospital. Oh well....

**********************************

That night, Hayley and Taker were left to take care of Ayla. Shawn insisted that he'd stay but Hunter convinced Shawn that he needs to sleep after having a sleepless night the day before when Ayla was kidnapped.

Taker took a seat at the bed while Hayley dozed off at the couch. She barely got sleep too the night before.

Taker opened a packet of chips and shared them with Ayla. The two settled in for some random cartoons. The hospital tv didn't have much channel choices. They were lucky enough they got a fancy suit, or else it would be super duper uncomfortable.

"What cartoon is this?" Ayla asked when she heard Taker chuckling from a scene in the cartoon.

"Oggy and the cockroaches" He replied.

He does seem to know a lot about cartoons.

"It's a little deja vu, don't you think?" Taker asked out of the blue.