Vol. 6 Chapter 5 Weapon

Start from the beginning

I opened my eyes and look around. I was already at the fall, I felt like I landed on something.

Phew. Ayanolucky that this time there was something to protect me. Next time, I would make sure that there were trash bags under the window before jumping out of the window.

Someone in the yard started to notice me so I didn't have time to check what I was just landing on. I ran to the Keyagi mall and thanked that thing with my heart. 

Hm? Did I just hear it moaning?

Nah. It was just a wind sound.

...

"Good afternoon, Hazama-Sensei. Fufu."

"Hm? What take you hear again, Sakayanagi?"

"I got injured again. Fufu."

"Again? Hm. What this time?"

"Ayanokouji-Kun jump out of the window and landed on my back, just like the former president, Fufu. Ah--it's hurt."

"Wait. Jump out of the window?"

"Yes. His classroom's window, Fufu."

"And you were there by chance?"

"Of course not. I want to see his face but the corridor is filled with those annoying bitch. Fufu. And with my genius brain, I know that he will escape from that situation by the window. So I waited for him under that window, just like Romeo waiting for his Juliet, Fufu."

"And your genius brain didn't think that your Juliet will land on your back?

"...No, it can't figure it out, Fufu..."

...

I was on the road to Keyagi mall when I saw Horikita walking in the opposite direction.

"Hey, Horikita. " I raised my hand and called her. "I think you are at the library."

"We just got banned from the library for a week. " Horikita answered.

"Oh. What about the study group?"

"We need to find a new place. Huh, I'm so worried, Ayanokouji-Kun". She sighed and shook her head.

"Yeah, if you can't find the new place, the group will stop for a week. We don't have time."

"No. I'm worried if we have to go back to the library after that. " Horikita said with trauma in her eyes. "I have to dope my waffles so...What are we talking about again?"

I didn't want to touch her wound so I changed the topic.

"Where are you going, Horikita?"

Horikita pursed her lips.

"Something important. You should come with me."

"I'm going to the studying group..."

"Only 10 minutes. Yukimura-Kun can handle the situation."

I thought about what happened in the first group meeting. When Hasebe and Miyake started singing together. If I didn't stop them, I wonder if Yukimura would start singing Someday my prince will come.

"I don't think so..."

"It's about Kushida-San."

I turned my eyes back to Horikita. "Kushida?"

She nodded, "She send this to me".

Horikita showed me her phone. On the screen, it was a chat between Horikita and Kushida.